3

...

After the tour, you went back to Japan. Not only to see Wendy but to see Katsuki. When you arrived, you seen Wendy waiting for you.

You got out of the car and hugged Wendy. "So how was it?" Wendy asked excitedly. "Well, it was great! I loved how big the stage was and how many people came! I also met someone the first day.." you told Wendy.

"Ooo~who is it? Is it a guy or a girl?" Wendy asked, walking you inside. "A guy.." you mumbled. You knew Wendy was gonna scream. "A GUY!?" Wendy shouted but you immediately shushed her.

"A guy?" She repeated but quieter. "Yes a guy!" You responded, siting down. Wendy sat beside you. "Who is he? What's his name?" Wendy asked.

"His name is uh Katsuki Bakugou." You responded. "You mean?! Dynamite?! The hero?!" Wendy asked loudly. "Yes! We even talked yesterday!" You replied.

"Are you guys gonna go out?" Wendy asked. "You ask a lot of damn questions." You told Wendy laughing. Wendy rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I asked if we could hang out sometime." You told Wendy.

"Alright! Just tell me so I can get you ready!" Wendy told you. You smiled, not that Wendy said that but the thought of Katsuki. He was running through your mind. Suddenly, you got a text from Katsuki's

You grabbed your phone and smiled. "Ooo~ it's that him?" Wendy asked, looking over your shoulder. "Why are you being so nosy?" You giggled, moving your phone.

"I'm not! Fine, I won't look!" Wendy crossed her arms and turned her head. You looked at her before going on your phone. Katsuki told you he just got off of work and he was wondering if you two could hang out.

You replied saying 'of course.' You turned your phone off and got up. "Wait, where are you going?!" Wendy asked, also getting up. "To my house! To get ready!" You replied, walking to the door.

"Oh! To see Bakugou~" Wendy teased. You rolled your eyes and waved 'bye.' You walked out side and got in your limo. As your driver drove you to your house, you kept think about Katsuki. On the other hand, Katsuki was already ready.

He wondered if you were actually gonna show up. He went crazy every time he thought of you. He was trying so hard to get you out of his mind but that failed.

You were almost done and you were blow drying your H/C hair when Katsuki texted you 'hurry up'. You texted him 'okay' before turning the blow dryer off and walking outside.

...

You arrived at Katsuki's house.
(This is what you're wearing:

This is what Katsuki was wearing:

I know cringe 😭)

Katsuki opened the door and couldn't take his eyes off of you. His heart exploded at the sight of you. You looked stunning. "Oh uhm, come in." He said. You walked in. To you, Katsuki looked amazing. You could see his muscles and everything.

You sat down on his couch and he sat beside you. It was kinda awkward because there was nothing to do. Suddenly, Katsuki got a text. After a couple of seconds, he spoke, "do you wanna go to my friends party..?" He asked awkwardly.

"Oh uhm, of course!" You replied. He nodded and told you to wait while he went and grabbed his keys. When he came back into the living room, he signaled for you to 'come on' and go outside.

The car ride was awkward. Neither of you talked to each other. When you arrived, Mina was standing outside like she was waiting for the both of you.

"Omg! Y/N?" Mina ran over to you. "Oh uhm, hi!" You said as she aggressively shook your hand. "Damn Bakugou, I didn't know you pull people! Better watch out because I might just snatch her up!" Mina teased.

Bakugou scoffed and looked away. Mina winked at you before grabbing your wrist and pulling you inside. When you went inside, the place was full of people that were on the TV.

"Everyone! This is Y/N, the famous singer!" Mina shouted. Everyone's eyes landed on you. Then they surrounded you. "Omg! Hi Y/N" "she's so pretty!" "Wow! Y/N!" The people murmured. You smiled and waved at everyone before Mina took you away.

She led you to the couch and had you sit down before heading to the kitchen to grab a drink for the both of you. Suddenly, a yellow haired guy sat beside you. "Hey there~" he greeted.

"Oh, hey!" You replied waving. "You must be Y/N! I'm Denki Kaminari!~" he kissed your hand. You smiled as he sat up straight. You two talked for a while and you could feel Katsuki's gaze.

Denki got up and walked to Jirou who was dancing. 'He seemed nice.' You thought to yourself. Finally, Mina came back with your guys drink. "Sorry girl, everyone was talking to me and I kinda got distracted.." Mina told you, handing you your drink.

"Oh it's okay! I didn't mind waiting!" You said, taking a sip. Katsuki was still looking at you. You could tell. You turned your head and caught him. He quickly looked away but looked back. You waved to him and smiled. His heart fluttered and he looked away.

You turned back to Mina who was watching all of it happen. "So..do you have a crush on Katsuki?" She asked. You became red. "W-What?! Crush?! On Katsuki?! Pff no!" You lied. You obviously had a crush on him but didn't want to tell him.

You felt like that would ruin everything. You also felt like if he regretted you, you guys wouldn't talk anymore. Mina smirked and knew you were lying.

A couple of hours passed and you were super drunk. All because of Mina of course. You couldn't even think straight. You were sitting on the couch, drunk and lost in the TV when Katsuki sat beside you.

"You uhm, okay?" Katsuki asked. "Me? I'm f-fine." You said not looking at him. He hummed and turned to the TV. Mina walked her drunk ass over and sat beside you.

"Oh hey Bakugou." She said. Katsuki turned to her confused. "Are you guys both drunk..?" He asked. "No~" you replied smirking. He rolled his eyes and stood up. You looked up and looked at him. "Your so hot~" you blurted out.

He was flustered but confused. "Yep, you're going home." Katsuki told you. "But whyy~" you asked laying on the couch. "Because, your drunk as hell so you need to take your ass to sleep." Katsuki told you, lifting you into his shoulder.

"Put me down!" You ordered, kicking and punching him. "The more you do this, the more further you'll get to me dropping your ass." Katsuki said. Suddenly, the kicking and punching stopped and you just crossed your arms.

"Alright guys. We're leaving." Katsuki shouted to everyone before walking out. "They are definitely gonna make out." Jirou whispered to drunk Denki. "Can we?" Denki turned to her. Jirou looked at him before smacking him.

...

Katsuki kicked opened the door to his house with you over his shoulder still. Katsuki walked to his bedroom and he threw you onto the bed.

"This is so hot." You smirked and laughed. Katsuki looked at you, flustered and just shook it off quickly. He turned on the TV and sat down beside you on the bed.

"Katsuki~" you whined. "What." He answered not looking at you but his phone. "Hi." You replied, smirking. He just rolled his eyes. You crawled over to him and laid your head on his lap. He looked super confused and flustered before getting used to it and playing with your hair.

You slightly calmed down and that cause you to go to sleep. Katsuki looked over and saw you sleeping. He slightly smiled but then shook out of it. 'Do i like her?!' He asked himself.

He then scotched his body down a little so he could get comfortable. Now, your head was on his chest and his head was on a pillow. Before he knew it, he was also sleep.