LAST CHAPTER

THIRD PERSON POV

You woke up in very bad shape. Maybe because you keep thinking about what Manjiro said last night. Speaking of Manjiro... Where is he? Ah, maybe he's in the kitchen munching something.

You look up to your walls and see that the poster, wallpapers, pillows, lightsabers of the tokyo revengers characters was in place.

Your sweat drops as you look into you room.

'Dang did Manjiro leaves because he found his naked posters hanging into the wall?!'

But you brush it off and continued what were you about to do.

You do you morning routine then do some paper works that needed to finish for today. Sebastian will definitely would scold you if you didn't.

A lot of things happened that even now you can't believe it. Let's start of their first appearance. It was shocking that even a fictional characters was here existing like any other human being that you encounter in your everyday lives.

You have a great arguments with them.

You laugh with them.

You gave them a piece of mind, especially Kisaki. You would bet that he got a trauma after that fight since after they got home every time that you both would make an eye contact he would turned his gaze somewhere else and his trembling body is visible. His heartbeat is also become really fast as if it was going to burst.

It's funny how he turned in the other way when you both accidentally met in your large house. Like come on, is there someone playing with him?!

You have a great time with the Sano siblings. They are lively bunch especially Mikey and Izana since they would start fighting by a small matter but of course they would get beaten up by Emma first before they beat up each other. Shinichiro was proud of Emma every time this would happened but of course he receive a scolding from Benkei too for encouraging his little sister of such things that isn't supposed to.

Mitsuya was of course very gentleman and very considerate person to the point you would ask yourself how the fuck this guys be a gangster?! Like seriously?! How?!

Manjiro the bonten Mikey, well you could say that he's getting better? Or maybe not? Since he smiled now whenever he saw his dead friends and families laughing together or being chaotic and of course would immediately turned ice cold whenever he saw Kisaki.

You once asked him if he hates Izana because of what he planned about Emm, for agreeing to Kisaki's plan and using him but he only respond short.

"He's my brother, I can't hate him"

That's what he said and walk away. You knew that the two Izana's in different timeline was listening. Izana tenjiko and Izana Toman was there. You don't know if Manjiro realizes that they were their but you hope that they would reconcile. I mean from different timelines, you know... Without any malicious intent.

South and Taiju becomes best buddies. Oh boy, when i said best buddies what i mean is the wreaking duo. There is no place that isn't damage. The whole house (ehem your mansion) was like it received the worst impact from tornado and a typhoon like seriously. They are like a bunch of bull causing a lot of damage. There is no a day that the whole house was clean or quiet because of these two.

The others formed a band. Kazutora and Mikey as the lead singers, Izana as the guitarist, Baji as a drummer, Kakucho in the piano and Mitsuya as the designer clothes of the band and the Draken as the organizer. They do gigs every friday and saturday night in your club that Koko was handling.

Both Rindou bonten and tenjiku also found there field. After the band he'll do Dj and turned the club house into something that you would never seen. Like people are wild and dancing like crazy.