All About Him!

Once upon a time....there lived a girl who thought to be the coolest aunt of all times, with money, power, creativity and a laugh that would irritate the whole world because she was living the best life but of course that will never happen.

As this coolest aunt to be was going to get married, swept off by the prince charming who was good looking, yummy to think of but was terrible at conversation.

From the day he messaged Hi to the day I shared my life with him he was a man with few words and a handsome face, very handsome because no matter how many times I stared at his face it was always a new face, a refreshing sight to my four eyes.

The days passed by wishing, craving to hear his voice, to see his face and the dreams every girl dreams of, when she is to be married, a romantic dreams and gestures which never happened to this writer.

The one who wrote many books on romance actually never got romanticized by her lover to be, oh all the Taylor swift songs I dreamt of with him, gone!

Yet, like the stupid girl we always turned to be in love, I waited to the day he may be brave enough to go extra bit but my man was the shy type. Sometimes, I felt like I was the man in the relation, but I have to be the girl, god dammit! Just why?

And then suddenly one day in between our chats he asked for my phone number, saying his aunt wanted to talk with me and I was like, yeah, yeah I know, smiling to myself but it really was his aunt asking my number and his call never came and I just kept waiting for his voice.

Leaving the same old boring chats which was daily doses of Hi, how are you? What are you doing? Had your lunch and how was your day? It was just same shit every day, no new things, nothing deeper, just same shit.

Then one day I asked why are we not chatting longer, trying to know, why not any calls, hearing voices then we went to next phase of our like and dislikes, just that and nothing more but this was more to the chats we had before.

Every Friday I wished would be in my city next day, giving me surprise or taking me on dates which never happened and thinking back on it I wasted my time, instead I should have written more chapters, more books which suddenly stopped because of him.

No voices of Dante, Rare or Lucero just his voice, his images all over my head and re-reading our chats counting the times of messages I sent and the times he replied and like every man in the universe to my every long questions it was his one irritating ok message attached.

Frustration was my ally and anger was my best friend but his one Hi message was my lifeline, oh how stupid of a girl I was. I thought I was stronger but no I was not.

I was a girl with loads of romantic fantasies in my head and the first time I called him it took lots of courage but I had to up one because it was his birthday and to hear his voice was heaven and worth it. Still he was shy, so he passed the phone to his mother.

But the guy did surprise me on my birthday which was twenty days after his, he actually video called me and I was like this is not happening, this is not. You know at times you tap on video call by mistake and hurry to cut it, I for one thought the same that he by mistake called me so I waited but as the ring kept going I was happy that he called and it was a special gift to see his face again live after forty days of our meeting and yes I was counting.

And do you all have that kind of feeling where you think you ugly on video calls before I did not give a damn and suddenly I became conscious what if I looked like a rabbit to him?

And one thing for sure, I am not a social media person but because of him I was uploading new pictures every day only for him to not even bother to change his profile picture for last three years. Now, looking back I feel like screaming at me saying gurllll.