A/N

Hello all readers um forgive me i guess? 

well i haven't been writing recently and i apologise but can you blame a guy when he has writers block?

i still do and i am having trouble with thinking of how to change the plot for my stories to change from cannon of the story the originate from so from now on my stories will be if it gets published it gets published and if you see the thing you want isn't i'm sorry but most my stories are at a point where i feel that i could make it better whereas to what i have in mind in the drafts so just be patient .

But right now i have a few Naruto stories in mind and i'm about to go draft up a story where Naruto has a twin brother and they are Tsunade's sons and the story will be heavily inspired by The Hope Of The Senju Clan by Aaragon Potter but whenever Naruto has a brother or something everyone seems to take the neglected by his family approach whenever he has a sibling and i don't know why i mean i feel his family wouldn't do that but i understand that it's for plot convince

I also have one other story in mind that is a naruto OC in the world of Danmachi and in the Freya familia he is an Otsusuki who is very much like Indra from the Naruto universe.

I also want to do Naruto in Anbu so that may happen.

If you didn't expect me to all of a sudden do Naruto stories the reason why is because my first ever anime to watch was Naruto so whenever i have nothing to do i watch or read anything involving the Naruto story and i really hate Boruto for some reason but i like some of the characters but the plot i hate.

Anyway that was my author note and by the way the pairing in my Naruto story which will be called 'Senju Twins' i will have my OC be paired with someone from the chunin exams and Naruto haven't decided yet but most likely Temari or Hinata or Ino hard to pick but i'm learning to Ino or Hinata also in this story which is heavily inspired by 'The Hope Of The Senju Clan' i might use some OCs form there and reasonings for different things as i feel it will help me get a base for my story or use it to change to what i want also the story will probaly have the prolouge or first chapter up today and i will put an OC bio for Naruto's brother but he will mostly look like Naruto as i want them to be nearly identical twins and i might use gifs to help me with some things in the story.

Don't worry about my other stories it doesn't mean i'm abandoning them but some i just may not come back to in a while or i will be re-writing them like i did with my 'Regulus Black' story which is currently in draft for those who are wondering.

Alright i'm done ranting this was just to show i'm alive and i will still be writing also please give feedback on my writing so i can know what i need to improve on so i can write to the best of my ability.