A princely affair

The two princes stood, talking, in the gilding hall of the host's palace, discussing mundane and rather uninteresting topics. Prince Albert looked over his companion to this ball, Prince Aldain, looking over the man's dark features, his face made up of sharp and high cheek bones, dark brown eyes sat overlooking The Great Hall, darting from place to another. His skin was a darker tone, naturally tanned. A handsome man he was. He had large nose that worked in harmony with his other features. His frame was muscular and attractive, lean in the best of sense, thick and supple muscles were tucked away, hidden beneath the silky fabric of his button-up shirt.  Prince Albert smirked to himself, still overlooking his tall lover with lustful eyes: he knew what a man with a large nose meant.

Prince Albert was almost the opposite of Aldain. Lissome, graceful but still muscled. His skin was instead pale and the colour of expensive white paper, not able to tan much in the cloudy and cold British weather. His eyes were blue, the beautiful colour of a clear sky. They both were tall though, with Prince Aldain just a few inches taller than the British prince. 

Lady Aurora walked over to them, her ivory silk dress tightly fitted around her voluptuous body to move down and morph into loose flowing silk that bellowed around her long legs. "What are you two horny Princes getting up to?" she asked, her voice soft, a little whisper and as smooth as the silk that wrapped her body, her parents were the Earl and Countess of Chester, and had close relations with the British royal family and Prince Albert's best friend so she was the only other being that knew of the princely affair. 

Prince Albert smiled, scandalously as his lover's eyes met the Lady Aurora's, in horror, scared that someone heard what she uttered. 

"What?" she said softly in teasing offense, "No one will hear, your royal highness." 

"But a lady should not speak in such a manner." Prince Albert said, falsely incredulous, keeping up the fake posh act.

"Oh, fuck off." she said, uttering the curse softly as it would have the public in a rile if they heard a lady swearing. 

All three of them dissolved into a huddle of laughter, trying their best to keep it softly. 

---

The party had shed its professionally manner and the royals in The Great Hall had gotten rid of most officials and the liquor was starting to quickly flow as Ladies, Lords, princes and princes and sovereigns alike were chucking the glasses back. A variety of music was throbbing, rattling the walls and making the chandeliers quiver. 

"Shhh, we mustn't make a sound." Prince Albert told the Spanish prince as they snuck away from the party through the double doors and were threading their way through the long and dark hallways that made up the entrails of the Palace. 

They finally made it to a deserted room and closed the door behind them, locking it as they did not want to be disturbed. Prince Aldain giggled, his cheeks flushed red with alcohol and his grin reaching up to his eyes, adding on long smile lines. Albert couldn't help but dissolve into soft giggles as well as he saw the grown prince giggle like a fangirl. 

Prince Aldain moved over to his companion, stumbling over the edge of the bed's duvet that hung to the floor. He cupped Albert's face in his hands, still smiling wildly and placed his lips to his lover's and kissing him deeply "You know, Prince of Wales," he giggled again, "Every time we kiss, it is as amazing as the first time." he said before placing his lips to Albert's again.

They were both somewhat tipsy, but the eagerness of the moment seemed to sober them up quickly. Each began to feverish touch the other's body, caressing and wanting more, wanting so much more. Aldain started to unbutton the pearly buttons that ran down the middle of Albert's shirt, hasty to relish in the heat of the man's skin.