Family Reunion

Valka ran through hallways, leading Hiccup as the young viking followed behind her. Toothless, who was now up once again, following them closely.

"Ah, ho-hold on! Wait just a minute! Would you-" Hiccup yelled out as he tried to keep up with her.

As Hiccup chases after his mother through the caves he is steadily ignored. Valka swiftly jumps on the rocks ahead of him, motioning for him to follow.

"This way." Valka called out.

"Come back here!" Hiccup yelled out.

"Come!" Valka insisted before moving forward.

"You can't just say something like that and run off." Hiccup said as he climbed on the rocks after her, while Toothless came after him. "You're my mother!? I mean what the - Do you, do you grasp how insane it sounds?"

They reach a steep slope that Valka climbs in seconds. "Come quickly." She calls out.

"I have questions! Where have you been all this time?" Hiccup says as he attempts to climb after her but slips. So Toothless pushes him from behind with his snout. Hiccup tumbles forward and gets back on his feet right after. He mumbles a quick 'thank you' to Toothless before keep going.

" What've you been doing? They said you were dead. Everybody thinks you were eaten by a..." Hiccup stops in mid sentence as he and Toothless get out in an open, sunlit cavern where hundreds of Dragons are flying around frozen structures covered in greenery.

As they step out, Hiccup and Toothless glance at a group of baby Gronckles playing nearby. They both step back when a huge Dragon flies right over them. Hiccup smiles at the multitude of dragons flying freely in the open space and gets closer to the rim where from above there is a creek seen running down the edge.

"Hiccup, look." Toothless points up.

And Hiccup gasps seeing the same Storm-cutter from earlier hanging from the ceiling, his mother also holding into it. The rust coloured Dragon croons as it tilts its head to look at them.

"This is where you've been for 20 years?" Hiccup asks, amazed by all he has seen.

Valka observes him carefully, her face alight with happiness, hope and a twinge of fear. She smiles and nods. Behind Hiccup, Toothless sits down on his hind legs and is approached by a green dragon.

" You, you've been rescuing them."

Valka looks around and nods again.

"Unbelievable!"

"You're not upset?" Valka asks.

"What? No, I don't know..." Hiccup says "It's a bit much to get my head around to be frank. It's not every day you find out your mother is some kind of crazy, feral, vigilante, dragon lady."

Valka chuckles at that. "Oh...At least I'm not boring, right?"

The Storm Cutter offers Valka a claw that she hooks her staff around and she is lowered down, sliding on a wing. Hiccup looks down as a dragon bumps his shoulder. He is hesitant to touch it but gives in when it continues.

" Well, I suppose there is that. One specific thing..." Hiccup says.

"Do you-Do you like it?" Valka asks as she approaches him unsurely.

"I-I-I don't have the words..." Hiccup replied.

Meanwhile, Toothless is surrounded by curious dragons. One dragon sniffs him down the tail and then lifts him up with its snout. Toothless is stunned as he finds himself supported only by his front paws. He roars and they back off.