01

the screen shows professor dumbledore pointing his deluminator out and turning the street dark.

"wow i need one!" said sirius and james. "U mean this? " chuckles ron showing the deluminator. Remus smiles fondly at sirius and james's pouts.

Right then professor mcgonagall turns from cat back into her normal self. "Is it true professor dumbledore? are the rumours true?"she asks.

"What rumours? " asked the marauders and many other people

"Im afraid professor...they are true..the good and the bad"he replied." Omg albus...they-"" I know minerva..but we must not lose hope" mcgonagall calms down a bit and asks "and the boy?" "Hagrid's bringing him" just then the sound of motorbike is heard and hagrid gets down holding a sleeping baby boy in his hand.

"Awww howw cuteeeee" gushed the girls. "Damn he has got his looks" regulus and myra tease delaney who justs rolls her eyes and has a small smile which goes unnoticed but her worry can be sensed from even a 100 feet apart.

 "Littly tyke feel asleep while flyin over bristol" hagrid said and gives the baby to dumbledore. Dumbledore traces his finger over a scar on the forehead of the baby. "Is that where..." "Yes" 

many gasps are heard around the room while james, sirius, remus, delaney, myra and regulus seethe in anger...but the look on delaney's eyes were beyond grief, anger and loathing....the look was terrifying but she feels a hand holding hers and looks at the person, "It's ok mom" and by looking at harry she hugs him and says "sorry"

"Albus where will the boy live?" "Lily's sister petunia" "but why them albus..why would they agree to keep this boy when they arent even related to him" mcgonagall  whisper-screams at albus. "Lily treated harry as her very own because of her love for delaney. And when lily mentioned petunia about her child but never revealed who it was. Lily and marlene are in hiding with their daughter but a fake rumour has made petunia believe lily is dead. What surprised everyone was that petunia just didnt care and continue to live like she had no sister. Harry will live with petunia by thinking he's lily's child. But the truth shall unfold when he comes to hogwarts" and with this he leaves Harry at their doorstep.

"Wait..why does harry have to live with them?!?" lily screams "They are horrible people!" marlene tries to calm her down and tell soothing words. "Wait..where are delaney and I?" james asks looking questioning to everyone..he looks at delaney and is little surprised on finding not confusion but sorrow in her eyes.