Mondays...

It was a sunny Monday morning but this wasn't very good for Jon because he had work... He was dog sitting odie for lyman. Lyman came in the door Jon says I didn't hear you come in. Lyman says you don't have work until 3 pm right Jon nods while holding in his excitement he knew it was the day it was gonna happen.

Lyman asks Jon to get to the bed Jon submissively agrees Lyman takes Jon for a walk so he's limber in bed they walk for 3 miles. Jon gets in bed while Lyman gets the lube. Lyman applies the lube to his dick while Jon lies in bed submissively stroking his own hard member. While waiting for Lyman to get a hard dick he starts getting impatient and starts to go to Lyman in the restroom and starts sucking his dick Jon says it's so long and thick Jon moans waking garfield wants lasagna he crys Arlene comes to garfield and bakes lasagna he goes back to bed Lyman then shoves his land hard and girthy member into Jon Lyman says he gonna cum Jon knods giving him permission.

Jon cream filled says oh god it's hard and long Lyman proceed to shove it in more Lyman proceeds to cream in Jon Lyman gets harder over time and pushes it in more in Jon mind he's thinking sweet relief he is finally getting fucked by Lyman Lyman says I'm so happy I'm finnaly fucking you while Garfield had kittens with and had to raise them so he fed them a plate of lasagna.