Vacation 🤭🤭🤭

This Monday Jon and Lyman were both off for vacation so they decided to go on a camping trip for 3 days. Jon and Lyman begin to pack for the trip. Jon packs underwear, socks, shirts, extra pair of shoes, basic hygiene products, and lastly a thong, lube, cock ring, condoms, dildo, hand cuffs, a blindfold, and a extra butt plug specifically a neon pink one. Lyman packs the usual stuff like clothes and hygiene stuff, he also packs Garfield and Oddies food.

*Tomorrow morning*

They decide to leave now, packing their bags into the trunk, and driving off. While they are driving Lyman puts his hand on Jon's leg rubbing it in small circles which causes Jon to blush slightly and smile.

"So... uhm.. Lyman how long until we're there?" Jon says

Lyman says in response with "In an hour."

Lyman is still touching Jon's thigh and Jon can't take it anymore he's got a painfully hard boner. Jon thinks to himself 'Fuck he probably sees it.' He grabs a blanket from the back where Odie and Garfield are and puts it on his lap hoping Lyman wouldn't get suspicious of this action. Lyman then finally takes his hand off Jon's thigh and puts it back on the steering wheel where it should be.

Jon sticks his hand under the blanket and in his own underwear. He grabs his member and starts rubbing up and down on it. Lyman States at Jon because he is a bright cherry red, sweating, and has been making small moans, groans, and sighs.

Lyman says to Jon "Are you okay?"

Jon says back trying not to moan "Yea, why?"

Lyman says "You look sick or something right now."

Jon says "Oh.. uhm I'm fine.. ngh~"

Jons eyes widened and looked away in embarrassment. Lyman looks at Jon and lifts the blanket off of him. Lyman looks at Jon's hand that's in his underwear and just says "Oh that's why... do you want any help with it... Jon~?" Jon nods his head up and down.

Lyman says "Well I think you can wait until we're at the campsite... right... slut?"

At this point Jon's a mess its so hot when Lyman degrades him like that. Jon takes his hand out of his underwear so he doesn't cum yet.

Jon says "Well I guess I can wait.. I really don't want to though... I need to cum.. Lyman. "

Lyman says "Well.. I think you can wait... "

There's only 5 minutes until they're at the camp site but Jon doesn't know this so he thinks he has to wait a half an hour or something. They arrive to the camp site and Jon smiles because he can't wait. They all get out of the car and go to this ticket like booth. Lyman says cabin for 2. She gives him a key for the cabin. They then grab all of their bags out of the car and walk to the cabin number.

They find the correct cabin and walk inside of it.

Jon says "This place is absolutely beautiful. "

Lyman says flirtatiously in response "Not as beautiful as you, honey. "

Jon then blushes a light pink and then looks away as he got more nervous.

Jon says "So.... uhm... you said we could do it when we got here... and we're here now so... can we you know uhm do it? "

Lyman nods a yes and then says "Of course, honey. "

Lyman leads Jon to the room because they both had already knew what everything should look like. Lyman then with no hesitation pushes Jon onto the bed softly, Jon bounces up slightly, and Lyman grabs Jons small wrists. Jon feels so small under Lyman and Lyman feels in control and extremely dominant right now. Lyman caresses Jons soft, pale face and kisses him on the side of his cheek causing Jon to blush even more then he already was and smiling slightly.