Chapter Thirty-Two:John The Informative Tourguide.

John's POV.

I took Sirius and Harper all over the town that looks like Diagon Alley but it's not Diagon Alley, this is Ashborne Lane. The difference between Diagon Alley and Ashborne Lane is that one is spacious and has more things than the other. Plus Ashborne Lane has the setpoint for foreign wizards and witches incase if they end up in the no man's world.

Ashborne Lane is where most of the American magical community shop here, dark, grey or light. It doesn't really matter here, they sell anything and they even have a dueling area supervised by an American auror incase things get out of hand.

"Over here, we have the dueling area of Ashborne Lane, this is where wizards or witches duel but is supervised by an American Auror. Sometimes you can bet here but it kinda got banned for reasons".

I told them as I showed them the dueling area, it's a rectangular stage with a moon patterned mat on the stage. The stage was in the middle of Ashbourne Lane as the middle of the Lane is occupied by shops that are focused on animals, brooms, books and robes.

"As you can see, the dueling stage isn't open till later so let's move on from there".

I tour them around the Lane as they wanted to go into the shops but I stopped them from doing so.

"Maybe later guys, besides, the money from magical Britain is different to the ones in America. We call them Dragots here and we get them from Treasury Bank Financial. Basically Gringotts but American".

I told them as I escorted them to the bank, it was a fifteen minute walk and we made it to the bank.

The bank had the title engraved on the top of the marble doorway made of golden metal and black marble stone. I lead them into the bank as it had no warning like Magical Britains Gringotts and there's a good reason why there's no warning here.

We were infront of a security measure desk as there is two American aurors here. They are both females and looked to be twins.

One has her waist-length, black hair tied up in a pony tail while the other had her waist-length, black hair braided in a French braid. Both wore uniforms of the ministry, their uniforms are a collared white, long sleeved shirt, baggy black pants and a jacket on their waist. They wore shoes and socks as their eyes are different, one has blue eyes and the other has brown eyes and they had a dangerous glow about them.

I know who they are since I use to recently come in here for money or to help the employees here. Their names are Lela and Leah and they are veelas, their lure doesn't affect me but they sure do try and seduce me. They aren't evil or mean, they are just good at their jobs and they are nice when you get to know them.

"Good evening sir, lord and little miss, I'm sorry but we have to inspect you before you come into the bank".

They greeted together as I nodded, I let them inspect me as they searched over me, Sirius is next but he couldn't help but stare at them. I chuckled as it was Harpers turn, they looked over her but found nothing incriminating on her.

"All clear, you may pass through but leave your belongings in the locker. You may pick your things up when you leave the bank, have a nice day".

I nodded as I dropped off my wand and suitcase in the locker. Harper and Sirius followed along as we left to the inside of the bank.

"Who are they John?".

"They are Lela and Leah, they are twin sisters and they are great at their job".

I told him as he nodded and we wondered our way into the bank teller area. Like Britain, there are goblins here but they look far scarier than the goblins in Britain. They wore an angry look as their faces are decorated in scars or bruises.