Thalassophobia

Everything felt cold yet so numb..

Everything was silent.

Alice could feel herself drifting, it was almost as if she was floating in the middle of the ocean.

Maybe she should have been scared but she wasn't..she felt calm and almost at peace..

Her head was fuzzy, she couldn't think about anything that happened before this moment.

It was like tv static.

Was she at the end of the world floating in the dark abyss of nothingness?

She didn't know.

But she didn't care.

She felt some sort universal pull.

The sensation snapped her out of the static like state.

She couldn't hear the tv like noise anymore.

Before she knew it she was awake.

She glance around but couldn't move much.

A glass tube like container was surrounding her.

She pounded on the glass which was surprisingly easy to bust causing her to fall onto the now wet and glass covered floor.

Shivering and now drenched she slowly stood up, her body felt like ice, her legs were like rubber bands.

She trembled in the spot she stood in.

Where was she?..

Who was she?..

What was she doing in this place?...

Thoughts fled through her mind.

There was so much confusion.

Then suddenly a door opened.

At the door stood a man.

He had a bullet wound in his chest but didn't look to be in any pain.

"Well I was waiting for you but I guess william went ahead and turned you" he looked a bit remorseful and a bit embarrassed seeing Alice stand there naked.

"I was supposed to see you?..I don't remember that..did we know each other?.."

He shook his head slowly, "not that well, we just met before you were turned into one of us. I'm Zero by the way" he held his hand out to her keeping his gaze in the other direction.

Alice shook his hand, "I'm...I'm not sure who I am.."

She glanced over at the test tube, the bottom read out 'Hope'

"That must be my name since that's where I came out of.. my name is Hope"

Zero moved away and walked to one of the cabinets pulling out a towel handing it to her.

"Here wrap this around your body.."

She slowly wrapped it around herself feeling somewhat warmer but not by much.

Zero looked her over now that she was covered, her skin was a pale greyish color, her lips were dull blue, her hair was soaked and her eyes had lost all color.

He felt bad seeing her in that condition.

"Do you remember anything before coming out of the tube?"

She slowly shook her head looking towards the cold floor.

He gave a soft sigh holding his hand out to her once again only this time to hold hers.

She took his hand in response.

Zero led her out of the room walking out into the hallway, it was much colder out of the room.

"You probably don't remember him but I'm taking you to the guy you came here with, he's quite worried about you".

She raised her brow in a questioning manner.

"I came here with someone?"

Zero gave a soft nod as he walked up to one of the other doors down the hallway.

She slowly opened the door and looked in.

Randall practically jumped out of his seat to run to her.

"What did they do to you?!" His voice was filled with concern.

She stared at him not knowing how to answer his question, he wasn't the only one that wanted answers.

"I don't really know..I just woke up in a tube..i don't know where I am.."

Randall looked worried,"do you remember me?"

She shook her head.

"No I don't..you look familiar though.."

Randall's shoulders slumped down a bit, he looked like a puppy that just had been kicked.

She felt bad seeing him like that but she had no idea who he was, hell she didn't even know herself at this point.

The two were interrupted by the door slinging open.

Roach proudly walked in with a smug grin on his face.

"Good morning washed up beauty! I didn't think you would be awake already you didn't sleep nearly as long as zero did"

Zero came out of a tube as well?..they must be the same in a way..

She looked Roach over, he didn't look normal but who was she to judge.

She winced a bit seeing a few bugs scatter around him on the floor.

Looking back up at him, he was practically being held together by stitches and hay almost like a scarecrow.

"So your like me and zero?..does that mean you can tell me what's going on?"

Roach beamed happily.

"Of course Fish bait!"

Hunting Season (TateFrost x Female Oc) 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें