Proposal

(Is for someone who made my day Orangecatolive )

Shin POV:
Today's the day. I'll finally do it.
I hesitate as I look at the contact name, 'Kami<3'. 'What if he says no? What if he's trying to break up with me. He's been distant, I don't think this is a good idea.' As i'm thinking this I hear the phone ringing. It's iMina, oh god she only ever calls me to break bad news.

"Hey Kaminari needs to talk to you" Mina speaks with a calm yet sad tone. oh fuck. he's going to do it. he's going to leave me. "Oh, okay. in person or over call" I tried my best to hide the breaking of my voice. "In person, he wants to meet you at the park." She didn't even have to tell me which one, I already knew. "okay tell him I'll be there in a bit." I hung up and immediately got dressed and left. The only thing I could think about was Kami leaving me..

Kami POV:
God what if he takes it wrong? He's going to hate me if he does. I sit there waiting for Shin to show up, if he even does. Mina probably scared him and he decided against it. "Kami? Where are you" I hear a familiar voice yell out, he actually showed up! "I'm over here!" I stand up waving my hands to show him where I am. He runs over. "Why'd you get Mina to tell me to come here?" "O-Oh! uhm I just wanted to see you" Im not going to be able to ask am I? I'm gonna wimp out. "Oh you know you could've just come over to my house or asked me to go over there" He looks relaxed now, like something has just be denied. "Yeah I know that but it's nicer here! Not that your house isn't nice!" Shin just laughs in response.

            A Few Hours Go By

Third Person POV:
Kami sighs. "You know this isn't why I asked you to come here." Shinso looks at Kaminari with a confused look. Kami reaches into his pocket and gets on one knee. "Shinso you know you make me the happiest guy in the world right? I don't want that to ever change. Hitoshi, will you marry me?" Shinso covers his mouth, he looks he might cry. Kami starts to get nervous as shinso starts laughing a bit. "what, was this to stupid" Kami awkwardly smiles. "No," He pulls a ring out his pocket "I was going to propose too!" Kami starts bursting out laughing "so im guessing that's a yes?" "obviously!" Shin takes kami's ring and vise versa.

Hey lovely's i'm sorry I haven't made anything in a while! I'm not even sure the community shops shinkami anymore. plus i haven't watched MHA since season 4-