Chapter 3: Coffee Machine? (END)

3:18 AM

.

.

.

𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱.

You fell into a deep sleep but Holly blinked her eyes, her head still feeling the pain of the coffee she drank. She noticed the closet moved slightly but thought it was the wind. She heard the door knocking as she frowned in curiosity.

Holly stumbling walked to the door before she yelled, asking. "Who is it?"

"Joe from the front desk, open the door." Holly opened the door to see him at the door, frowning madly at her. "Didn't I SPECIFICALLY tell you to not wake anyone up? I have complaints. What are you and your friend making all those goofy noises for? Whatever it is, just keep it down miss." He frowned one brow as he pointed at Holly's eyes. "Is that-- why your eyes are all red?"

"It's from the coffee machine." Holly answered as she rubbed her eyes, feeling sore.

Joe frowned as he asked her with a ridiculous tone. "Are you messing with me? We don't have no coffee machine here."

"What?" Holly frowned, confusingly. "I saw it earlier. It's right over there."

"Okay, okay, here. I've had enough of you crazy goons here, for once I thought we had a sober quest but I guess I'm the crazy one here."

"Follow me, then." She walked out of the room but she stopped as Joe asked her.

"Wait, are you going to leave her here?" Holly looked back at you who started to wake up.

"Holly? Where are you going? The car has arrived?"

"No, (Y/N). I was about to show him where the coffee machine was. You should go with me, so he would know that I didn't lie to him."

"I hate my job." Joe complained.

Holly grabbed your hand as she pulled you and led Joe to the coffee machine. But when she reached the spot where the coffee machine was, it disappeared.

Joe arrived at the spot but he suddenly changed, much to Holly's confusion. "Go back to the room."

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱.

"I swear to god, it was right here."

"I said go back now." As Holly tried to explain to him, she sighed in disappointment before she pulled you back to your room. But Joe suddenly stopped you both. "There should be some medication in your room that should offer some you relief. Check the table by the telly."

You both arrived back to the room as Holly pulled the shelf and saw the pills. You sat back down on the bed as she went to fetch some water and took the pills. "Are you okay, Holly? You're not okay back then."

"I think... I'm being sedated because of that espresso." You frowned as she told you. "I drank it and suddenly, my head was numb and I would faint right there if I didn't arrive back on time."

"Sedated?" You repeated the word before you both heard someone knocking on the door. Holly and you looked at the door at the same time before you stood up to look at the window first. You saw a man that wasn't Joe or Tommy. He has a white shirt and pants, just like the same guy you met at the gas station.

You pushed Holly back before you asked the person behind the door. "Who is it?"

"Please open the door, I need help."

"What do you want?"

"I need your help, please. Please open the door."

"Please leave." You said, annoyingly.

"I just need to talk to you. I swear I'm not a cop."

"Please go away or we're going to call the cops!" You shouted back but the man only replied with a slightly scared tone.

"Pretty lady... come on. Don't make this in a hard way."

There were loud bangs on the door as he tried to break into the room. You and Holly grew panicky as you looked around the room, trying to find a place to hide. You couldn't hide in the bathroom as he would check that room first.

"Let's hide in the closet!" Holly whispered loudly, pointing at the closet. You nodded your head in panic as you both quickly hid in the closet and closed it quietly.

You both tried to breathe quietly and not make a sound, you heard the man finally break through the door he looked around the bedroom before he grunted as he found none. You opened the closet door slightly before you quickly closed it again as he went to the bathroom.

You took a peek again as the intruder checked the bathroom, hoping to find you or Holly there. Your eyes widened as you saw Joe come into the room before hiding, waiting for the man to walk towards him.

Joe then punched the man into his chin as he groaned in pain.

.

.

.

𝗧𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗜 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹'𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝘂𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗴 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲.

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿.
𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘀.

.

.

.

【END】