Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Warehouse Refuge Point

    When Wen Yan returned to the RV, the blood all over her body could not be covered. Mother Wen was thinking a lot, and saw that her daughter was fine. After all, she was gone...

    Wen Yan returned to the RV, with blood all over her body that could not be covered. Mother Wen was thinking a lot , Seeing that her daughter is fine, she didn't ask any more questions.

    She entered the space, took a quick shower, and washed the dirt off her body.

    Since seeing the blood, Wen Yan's appetite has become extremely good. By the way, I took some fried skewers and some egg tarts, burgers, grilled chicken wings, and plain chicken from Grandpa Ken's house, and made a bucket by myself.

    Wen's father and Wen's mother were not used to these, and there were leftover big beef stuffed buns, and they gave Uncle Fu 5 of them, Wen's father and Wen's mother had two for each, a bowl of hot and spicy soup, and some extra space for strawberries.

    When the weather is cold, Wen Yan is greedy for candied haws.

    In the early days of the end of the world, she had no plans to stock up on candied haws. Firstly, the quality of the fruits outside could not be guaranteed, and the self-produced fruit in the space was more reassuring. It was not difficult to make candied haws. Even Mother Wen could make a large bunch in one afternoon.

    Now the space produces its own fruits that can be made into candied haws: strawberries, blueberries, hawthorns, cherry tomatoes, tangerines, yam beans, grapes, etc., and steamed black rice and glutinous rice in a pot each, taro paste Appropriate amount of filling and cheese filling, boil water and white sugar in proportion to make syrup, wrap the strings of candied haws in an even layer of syrup one by one, let it cool before eating.

    Even if you cook it in the car, it will not taste bad. It is also very convenient to eat as a snack when Wen's father and mother are watching dramas. If you can't finish eating, you can put it in a packaging bag and put it directly in the space.

    Since Wen Yan became famous in the first battle, the eyes around the RV have decreased a lot. In the next week, there were several large and small earthquakes, usually every 2 hours or so, and there were small earthquakes every 10 minutes at the highest. As the saying goes, you can't run away from a big earthquake, but you don't need to run away from a small earthquake.     Except for a few earthquakes with a magnitude of 6 or higher, they temporarily abandoned the warehouse and stayed in the open space outside the house. Of course, most of them are still small earthquakes, and the stability of the RV is not enough. Even if it is a small earthquake, it is still wobbly in a small space, and there is no sense of security.

    Father Wen thought of a way. The triangular support wheels are more stable. Installing telescopic and adjustable support triangular wheels around the RV will not only greatly improve the stability, but also will not affect driving. Fortunately, there is no shortage of these materials in her space. With the addition of the Seiko Workshop and the Fabrication Workshop, it is not difficult to design and manufacture a row of stable wheels. Taking advantage of Xiao Zhen, Wen Yan arranged the matter.

    A week later, the tremor and frequency of the earthquake decreased significantly. According to experts' prediction, the surrounding urban areas of H city level will be the least affected cities in the global large-scale tectonic plate movement.

    This treasure land next to the back mountain was quickly discovered by the government army. Soon after, the army arranged for another group of refugees to settle there. After all, the warehouse is private property, so the army cannot rashly arrange everyone into it. Temporary shelters were built in the warehouse and on the open space outside the warehouse.     Military tents of different sizes, because of the arrival of the army, the relief supplies are also guaranteed, and each person can be allocated a can, a hard steamed bun and a bottle of drinking water every day. Although the supplies are not very abundant, it has been greatly improved compared to the previous starvation and cold.     Of course, supplies can’t be picked up casually. One person must be there in person for the first set of supplies. They cannot claim or claim them on their behalf. If you are lucky, you can even get a bowl of hot porridge and some light side dishes, which is very refreshing.     But as the number of people increases, problems arise. It happened that the house was leaking and it rained overnight, and it began to rain moderately in City H. Although the rainfall was not heavy, it was inconvenient for camping outside. For a while, neither the government nor the army could issue large quantities of raincoats and rain boots in an emergency, and they all escaped from the earthquake in a hurry.     At this time, it is also good to have an umbrella, but it is more convenient to work with a split raincoat.     There are many sets of split raincoats and rain boots stocked in Wenyan Space, and the family of three can't be too public, that is, when receiving supplies, Wen's father and mother both held an umbrella and Wenyan wore the raincoat.