Chapter 16

Beyoncé
At practice

"I can truly admit that y'all did good today and I'm proud." I said clapping for them. I just wanted them to get the fuck up out the gym I'm wanna get white girl wasted tonight. " And because of that I'm going to give you the weekend off, no training."

They all clap "yeah yeah. Get the fuck out of here before I change my mind."

"You know you're not supposed to be cussing at us right." Kelly said.

"Girl shut the fuck up and get out of here." I said and the girl laughed.

"I'm going to get you fired."

"Thank god I'll stop see you everyday so that's a win win." I said giving her a tight lip smile.

"I really don't like you." She said walking away.

I made my way to my office. I started marking some paper so I don't have much to do on Sunday, because I'm sure my ass won't be doing nothing tomorrow.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said and look up.

"What's up shenseea?"

"What are you doing later?"

"Minding my business and you?" I said and she walks over to my desk and lean forward. If I was a dawg I would fuck her and duck her but she close to my sister.

"I want to know if you'll come out with me and my cousin later?"

"I have plans next time though and I hope you enjoy your night." I saw her face fall.

"Okay." She said lowly and walked away and laughed a little when she closed my door. I know her ass likes me but I'm not tryna go there with her. I don't see her more than a quick fuck and that's fucked up.

That same evening 12:00 am

omniscient

"I'm seein' her lookin' like Keisha, like
"Do you love me, do you love me not?"
Damn, you hit the spot
Taste like candy (candy), sweet like fruit (ooh)
Wet like water, can I love on you?
Withdrawals, I'm feelin' different, every day I need a dose
Every now and thеn I'm missin', I got my times when I go ghost
But she minе (hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm), I'm stampin' her
Priority status, so them other bitches mad at her (too mad, ha)"

"I'm ready to get fucked up." Kelly said walking to the bar. It's was just beyonce and her tonight.

Beyoncé was just look around all she wants is some good sex and drinks tonight. She stress and needed some relief.

Beyoncé walked to a section that she had reserved for them and Kelly came back with the drinks.

3 hours later.

One time for my freak bitches (ayy, ayy)
After hour, no sleep bitches (where y'all at?)
When I get my freak on
They throwin' money like Meech home (B.M.F.)
When I do my dance (ayy)
Money fight, these niggas throwin' bands (money fight)
JT, I ain't playin' (I ain't playin')
Lil' bitch, I'on want your man (fuck that nigga)
But these rich niggas throwin' paper
Now it's time for the twerkulator (back that ass up)

Beyoncé saw this fine ass girl throwing it back and she was about to go catch that shit.

When she got behind the girl she was keeping up to speed with her, her ass was moving like water and Beyoncé loved every moment of it.

Both of them was drunk off they ass. After a few more songs and the were dancing and basically fucking on the dance floor the tension was thick as hell between.

Before you know it they were busting through Beyoncé door making out. She left her up and they make out all the way to her room. Beyoncé put her at the bottom of her bed and the girl was rubbing all on and when she got to her pant she said.

"Do you always were your strap everywhere you go and why is it so big?" Beyoncé was kissing on her neck.

"It's not a strap."

"Oh." She said moaning and when Beyoncé touched her spot.

She was swirling her tongue around the spot while pulling the girl jeans when she got them open she pushed her hand in them and started fingering her.

"Don't stop" the girl moaned while jerking Beyoncé.

Beyoncé didn't stop until she came then she pulled off her clothes and took off her clothes too. She throw the girl at the top of the bed and she giggled.

When she got to the top of the bed she reach over to her night stand and took a condom out. She pulled it and the girl put it on her and she was rock hard, the hardest she have ever been.

"Oh lord you about to split me in half."

"I'm not just relax, I'll take my time." she said slowly pushing in.

The next morning

Beyoncé woke up groaning because of the terrible headache she got. Everything was a blur she did didn't remember much.

She stretched and got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom and took a piss and did her morning rooting. When she got out the bathroom she walked over to the other side of the bed until she saw a girl sleep on the ground.

I thought the wild sex I had last night was a dream. She think to herself. She touch the girl.

"Hey." She shakes her. "You're on the ground."

"Mhmmmm" the girl groaned and left her head and look at Beyoncé.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh" they both screamed.

"Beyoncé"

"Onika?"

"What the fuck" they said together.

"Oh no." Onika said and groaned laying face down on the ground.

____________

Sorry for the mistakes.

Hope everyone enjoying their Sunday.

I might update somebody that I used to know tonight.