♡7♡

So MR Taetae's Journey with his Husband from Blue to Red Moon Pack started.

He was sitting in the carriage beside his husband admiring the outside view by sliding the curtain from small window.

Jungkook was smiling secretly looking at his cute husband.

"Ahh Mr kookie look there is cute rabbit over there hihi." He giggle.

"Aww you missed wait....hahaha you look exactly smilar to that rabbit." Taetae said cooing over his husband who was looking at him with done face.

"Ohh look look there is also a monkey over there." He said pointing outside the window.

"Ohh look squirrels aww."

Jungkook facepalmed him.

"STOP THE CARRIAGE." Jungkook ordered raising his voice and the carriage got stopped.

The coachman hurriedly came and bowed infront of the king.

"Are you taking us from the zoo?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"No Sir this is the only route to your kingdom." The coachman replied politely.

Jungkook sighed because he was right it just only him that he didn't noticed the animals and nature before.

He gestured him to start the carriage.
The coachman left after bowing.

"What is your Problem Mr Kookie can't you see your cute wifey happy hm tell me." Taetae asked huffing placing his hand on his waist.

Jungkook chuckled at his angry bear.

After sometime due to tiredness taetae fall asleep leaning on his husband's shoulders.

Jungkook cooed at him and place his head gently on his chest and pecked his head lovingly.

Taetae whined a little and snuggled more into his husband's warm chest snoring cutely.

Jungkook chuckled hearing his cute snores.

"God I'm feeling like I adopt a baby instead of wife." He thought caressing his hairs with a wide smile.

"My Baby."

"Sorry Mr Professor next time taetae will do his homework on time please don't fail me in exams zzz." He mumbled in sleep.

Jungkook sighed

This is how they reached Red moon Pack.

"Taehyung." Jungkook shooked him a little.

"Umm Mama 2 mins please." He mumbled in sleep again.

Jungkook facepalmed himself.

"Taetae wake up otherwise my pink pan is coming." Jungkook warned in extra sweet voice just like his mother in law instructed him.