13- hah "nott"

irl, instagram, & imessage!

mentions of underage drinking

SCARLETT STOOD IN front of bed starring down at the two items before her.

"what's taking you so long?" pansy asked from the bathroom, where she was doing her eyeliner. "just pick the slytherin one for goodness sake!"

"but i'm a hufflepuff. and it feels wrong to support a different house."

today was the slytherin versus hufflepuff game. these were always stressful for the girl as majority of her friends were slytherin and she was a hufflepuff. she usually alternated colors when they were playing each other, but it was different this year.

"your boyfriend gave you his jersey," pansy walked out of the bathroom, "i think it's a no brainer."

"i suppose that makes sense."

"it does. now let me do your hair."

"don't mess it up or i'll burn your closet."

"you wouldn't"

---

hogwartsgossip posted

liked by dumbly, milliebs, mflint, goyle, and others

hoogwartsgossip looks like it's getting sirius between scarlettnott and adrianpucey. the girl was seen donning his jersey (pictured above) to a game against her own house. agreengrass was also seen at the game (no available pictures), supporting boyfriend dmalfoy—though she didn't get a jersey. seems like #baewatch for #drarlett is no more.

comments turned off for this post

---

bzabini posted