Awake

Error shoots forward and sits, blinking a few times as he yawns, rubbing his eye sockets a bit while fresh took some pictures and videos before error noticed and narrowed his eyes at him.

"What are you doing?" Error huffed a bit, arms crossing.

'Nothing' showed up on fresh's sun glasses, fresh smiled at error.

Error let out another huff at that before turning away and opening a window screen to watch some random au.

Fresh sat down looking a bit curious as they started watching the au as it went through a pacifist route.

Error blinked a few more times, thinking things are a little boring then switched to a different au, a bit more curious since it was now underfell.

Error changed it a bit so he would watch underfell papyrus, a bit hyped. Underfell papyrus is one of his favorites.

Fresh noticed errors reaction with a thoughtful hum, he'll definitely involve underfell papyrus in this now, since error seems to like him so much.

Error bounced a bit in place as he watched underfell papyrus happily. Even if he was doing nothing but patrol, he didn't get bored at watching one of his favorite monsters.

Fresh nodded to himself, definitely involving underfell papyrus, Fresh decided.

Error just watched papyrus patrol and train and check up on his brother without sans even noticing or seeming too.

Error kept an eye on sans as well, precaution, he thought, but he mostly kept an eye on papyrus more.

Error smiled a bit happily, "so what's your favorite au?"

Fresh blinked, "well broski, it will definitely have to be reapertale, cause of reaper sans, he's pretty radical and we hang often."

Error blinked, not expecting that answer but accepted it.

"Well broski, time for some food and drinks." Fresh told error who grumbles and de summoned the window screen portal.

Fresh smiled and carefully picked error up into his arms and teleported to an au, humming a bit as he went into one of the restaurants and brought some food and drinks for themselves and error.

Fresh set error down in a high chair, making error huff at him.

"Sorry broski, high chair for you for at least another few years til I'm sure you won't fall off the chair." Fresh told error, his sun glasses saying sorry as well on them.

Error crossed his arms, a bit annoyed. Why does he need to sit in a high chair? It's annoying. He won't fall off, not like fresh would know that.

Error just grumbled a bit as fresh handed some food over to him before accepting it and eating. He doesn't need to eat, due to the anti-void, but food tastes great. So he doesn't mind too much when fresh takes him out to get some food and drinks.

Fresh had a pleased look when error started eating without complaining or doing something to avoid it, unlike the first few times.

Fresh ate his food, humming a bit.

After about ten minutes or so, they were both completely done with eating and drinking their drinks.

Fresh got up and carefully picked error back up and held him close carefully and gently but still firm as to not drop error before exiting out of the building and into a nearby alley and teleported out of the au and into errors favorite au, outertale.