PROLOGUE

Alpha King Knox is king indeed. King playboy that is! Thinking that the Moon Goddess has cursed him to never have a mate because of how he cheated his way to the throne, King Knox retaliated by bedding as many willing she-wolves and humans possible. Known all over the werewolf kingdom as the alpha king with an appetite for women, what if he is wrong about not having a mate? What if his mate is now just around the corner silently disgusted with his reputation?

Lyanna had no choice but to move to her uncle's pack when her mother died. Little did she know that her mate is the infamous playboy king. Will she be able to stomach his lifestyle? Is she willing to share her mate to other females or fight for her sole claim to his heart?

88 years ago...

Knox was never the favored son of his father, King Magnus. His brother, Lucian, despite being second born has always been the future king in their father's eyes. Knox rallied the royal council to challenge his father's plans. Knox is fighting for his birthright to the throne. King Magnus had no choice but to strike a compromise. He arranged a duel between the princes. The one who loses and submits to the other will forfeit the crown and will pledge loyalty and support to the new king of the werewolves.