01 - SLURPITY SLURP

I should have known this was a trick. My ex-girlfriend Mahi and her best friend Devi tricked me into drinking the lemonade they had made for me. It knocked me out cold. When I awoke, I was tied up, bending over a spanking bench in Mahi's basement.

I was wearing a ball gag, so I could not scream for help. I was only wearing a tiny pink lace thong panty. The girls giggled at my predicament. I was a little shocked to discover myself in this embarrassing position.

Mahi patted my butt cheeks and declared, "You have such a cute butt, Dhruv and those panties are so very pretty!"

I rolled my eyes and grunted through the ball gag in embarrassment. The girls snickered as they whispered among themselves. What were they planning? What was going to happen? Would anyone else get to see me in these tiny panties?

Mahi stood in front of me. She wore a tight short dress, and she looked really good. Her bare thighs were at my eye level. I thought about my lips caressing her thighs as my hands gently caressed her hips and ass. She was so beautiful.

Then I noticed that Devi handed her a large wooden sorority paddle. Mahi smirked and glared at me. UH-OH! I realized that I was in trouble and would be getting paddled. I swallowed hard and closed my eyes.

Mahi noticed that I noticed and began to laugh. She walked around behind me. The anticipation was electric. Suddenly, her paddle struck firmly against my butt cheeks with a thunderclap that echoed in the room. My body jumped as I was startled.

Then the loud POP again as her paddle struck my butt cheeks. I then registered that it stung. She continued to swat my butt with power and authority. My eyes grew wide as I realized that Mahi knew what she was doing. She was not messing around. She was going to pound my panties well and properly.

I winced with each swat and began to notice that my butt cheeks were growing warm from her paddling. She was going to spank me red hot. I just knew it. I grunted and blushed in complete embarrassment.

I could hear Mahi and Devi giggling wildly at my helplessness and embarrassment. Mahi intended to teach me a lesson, and that big mean paddle was the instructor. I rolled my eyes and blushed again. I was never going to forget this day.

After several minutes of non-stop spanking, Mahi paused, the panty pounding. I panted on the ball gag to catch my breath. My butt throbbed. My mind was reeling with disorientation. I literally could not believe this was happening.

"How does that ass feel?" Mahi laughed.

I glared at her with narrow eyes.

She laughed again and said, "Bet you won't be sitting down for a few hours!"

Mahi inspected my warm butt cheeks as she snapped the elastic band on my thong. She then patted my bottom and giggled at the heat my cheeks possessed. I grunted and wiggled my cheeks in her hands.

"We now have a special surprise for you, panty boi!" Mahi smiled.

The door to the room swung open, and three guys and three girls walked into the room. Mahi and Devi greeted them with laughter. The girls examined me and my hot red butt cheeks.

"Oh, he got some nice panties!" one of the girls giggled as she ran her hand across my bottom.

The guys didn't say anything but began to strip off their clothing. I knew this was a very bad sign for me. I blushed as the girls commented on my nice round ass and the level of embarrassment that I must be feeling.

All three girls took turns smacking my butt cheeks with their hands. Each of them snapped the string side of my thong. I was being spanked and could do absolutely nothing about it. The dominating level of Girl Power in the room was incredible. I felt so very embarrassed.