➪5

《Chapter's title: Dead Rose》

• Current Time •

2 : 00 AM

You were preparing yourself for the mission which you called it a 'Suicide Mission'. everyone knew that killing someone from Bonten even a single bodyguard was like stabbing yourself in the back, but you still did it, why? Because you wanted revenge, not only because they cheated on you with your "Bestfriend" but because they killed Seunghwan your beloved boss.

For the mission you were wearing just an uniform with a hoodie and a mask to not make yourself recognizable

Before you head to Bonten's Residence you checked if everyone was asleep and after that you headed straight away to Bonten's residence.

• At the residence •

Y/n: (I kinda remember the structure of the building so I guess this shouldn't be too hard ... right?)

You wanted to enter by the entrance door but you remembered that they had security cameras around the main area.

Y/n: (Its more better if I enter at the back)

The door was supposed to be locked but you unlocked it with your hairpin and normally got in.

You were walking really slowly making sure you didn't do any single sound. While you were searching for your target you heard moaning noises from the master bedroom.

Y/n: (Probably that whore getting fucked again...That stupid sl- no focus Y/n! You're here for an other reason not to argue with them again)

You were heading to the meeting room but then you a bodyguard guarding the area.

Y/n: (Should I kill him? Maybe that could get me a raise)

When you tried to throwing him a knife you heard footsteps coming towards the hallway, you quickly hid yourself in a room and pecked through the door to see who it was. It was Mikey and the rest following him behind

Y/n: (Where are they going? And where's Akira?)

You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard Mikey say to the men "After the meeting hand me the papers" the men nodded, he opened the door for them and entered the meeting room after them.

Y/n: (They're having a meeting a 2am? Whatever the most important is that I found the man I was looking for)

Inside the room you were hiding in there was a vent that lead though the meeting room, you unscrew the vent and went in. While you were crawling through the vent you overheard their conversation.

Mikey: "I wanted to have this meeting because I want to talk about Y/n"

Sanzu: "What about her boss?"

Mikey: "From what I've heard she's working for Sangwoon as a high class assasin".

When you heard Sangwoon's name you got your phone and started recording their conversation

Kakucho: "Sangwoon? Isn't he the little brother of Seunghwan? The man that we killed a long time ago?"

Mikey: "Yes, indeed he is. He found Y/n sitting by the streets not long after our divorce"

Y/n: (How the hell do they know that?! Were they spying on me or something?)

Ran: "So..what are we gonna do about him?"

Mikey: "The best solution is killing him but for now we just need to keep an eye on him. I also stoled some information papers from him that are really useful for us"

Takeomi: "What about Y/n?"

Mikey: "The only information that I heard about her is that she killed someone near Roppongi's Club and hid the body in the dumpster"

Rindou: "..What if she was the girl that we bumped into when we were all at the club?"

Koko: "It could be possible since she killed someone near that time"

Takeomi: (I guess my suspicions were right. That was Y/n.)

When the meeting was over you headed back to the room. When you heard the footsteps walking away you pecked through the door and saw your target guarding the meeting room. When he was distracted you grabbed him and put the knife on his neck

Whisper = this font

Y/n: "Listen here you better tell me where are the papers or I will kill you right here right now"

Bodyguard: "Please spare me!-"

Y/n: "If you want your life spared then tell me where are the papers!"

Bodyguard: "They're in Mikey's office!"

Y/n: "Good boy."

And by that you sliced the man's neck leaving a dead rose next to his body that represent 'Love lost and sadness' (according to google) which represent your emotions after that "incident".

You head to Mikey's office but the room was guarded by 2 men, you had no choice but kill those men too.

Inside Mikey's office you grab the papers and head out but before you did that you left again 2 dead roses next to the bodies of the mens that you killed and left.

When you got back at the mansion you thrown yourself at your bed listening again at the recording. It made you remember the good memories you had with Seunghwan, as you remember them you smiled closing your eyes and said

"Are you happy now Seunghwan?"

!• NOTE •¡

Hello beautiful people!! Sorry if the story has really bad grammar or if it's too short I'm currently making this at 3am, cool isn't it? 😌, beside the jokes I wanted to say that will start posting on the weekends because I'm really busy for school.. I hope you're enjoying this story and I will see you at the next part of .𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝🥀. Byeee❤❤❤