24

Klaus' P.O.V

I watched as Faith jolted away from her mom, I could see the pain in her face before I even heard her scream. I watched as she fell towards the floor and quickly swooped her up into my arms before she hit the hard wood. She continued screaming as I held her and the pain in her eyes made my blood boil as it left me feeling so helpless for her.

"Dad!" she cried out right before she went limp in my arms and panic arose through my whole body. I quickly set her down on the sofa, Hailey following right behind me. "Faith! Faith wake up" I shook her shoulders begging her to open her eyes, "Please baby, wake up!" Hailey jumped from her knees off the sofa, "Hope!" she screamed running out of the room and the panic I felt within seemed to get worse, as if that was even possible. As I hear Hailey continue shouting Hope's name I know something is wrong.

I kiss Faiths head and quickly walk towards the hallway, finding Hailey now in a more frantic state than before. "She's gone Klaus! She's gone!" she screamed towards me. Without a word I swiftly head towards the girls room, the window is open and Hope is gone. "Hope!" I scream all over the compound, but nothing comes from it. But something does catch my attention, something moving out of the corner of my eye. A piece of paper. I grab it and read the words on it and my heart sinks.

"Hope must pay for what she did"

"Hailey!!" I cry out and she comes to my side in a second, "did you find her?" she asks and I hand her the note. She drops to the floor in a sob and I walk towards the open window. "w-what does this mean?" Hailey asks me, I keep looking out the window over the city, my city. "It means someone took our girl Hailey." I utter. Someone took our girl. The words make the anger inside me grow.

"Hailey, I need you to be strong." I say walking towards her and carefully lifting her off the floor, she nods to me "go get everyone, the whole family. Bring them to the room where Faith is. We're going to figure this out!" She nods, holding back tears and leaves. I take a deep breath and walk towards the room in which Faith lays unconscious.

Faith P.O.V.

I peel my eyes open, they burn as I see the night. I turn my head slightly to see my dad on the chair next to me with his head in his hands. "Dad?" his head shoots up and his eyes meet mine. "Faith oh my god you're okay!" He says as he races towards me and kisses my head. I look up at him and smile. "I'm okay dad, I promise." I slowly sit myself up, I still don't know what happened to me, I just remember a lot of pain. Dad sits next to me and I can see him avoiding eye contact. Something is wrong. I can tell. "Dad what happened?" I ask him and I can see the lump in his throat when I ask him the question, making me worry.

"It's your sister... Someone has taken her" he slowly tells me softly and I feel the colour drain from my face. "what do you mean someone took her? who? why? we need to find her!" I ramble and he places his hands on my shoulders to calm me down. "Faith! It's okay, we will find her okay, I promise." he looks me deep in the eyes and I know I can trust anything he tells me.

After a few moments of us talking, just trying to figure out what happened, the door opens and mom walks in. She's extremely distressed by the situation, you can see that in her face. but, the moment she looks at me her face lights up and she sighs with relief. "Faith, baby, you're okay!" she runs to me, wrapping her arms around me tightly. "I'm okay mom, lets focus on finding Hope now" I say after she pulls out of the hug, she nods.

I didn't even notice that behind my mom was uncle Elijah, aunt Rebekah and Freya and Marcel. All looking at me with a worried look on their faces. Mom obviously told them I was out cold when she left so I look at them all with a reassuring smile, we need to focus on finding Hope now, I'm fine. Just when I think I have convinced them all that I'm okay, the door opens again, walking through it... uncle Kol who of course runs to me at top speed engulfing me in the biggest hug and lifting my feet off the floor. "Oh my god thank god you're okay darling!" he says into my ear as I hug him back as tightly as I can.

"I'm okay Uncle Kol, I promise" I tell hm but he still doesn't let me go. After a few more moments I could feel everyone staring. "Uncle Kol, you can put me down now" I chuckle a little, he shakes his head "No, if I let you go you might get hurt again" he tells me and I smile at his answer. he really is my favourite person and the most amazing uncle I could possibly ask for. "Please put me down uncle Kol, I promise I will be okay. I'll stay right next to you okay" I smile as he sighs and puts me down.

My dad stands up and looks around at us all, "Okay, everyone is here. Good, we are going to need as much help as possible to figure out what is going on and who took hope..."

********************************************************

sorry its been a while, I seem to have some sort of writers block so its taking like a month to write one chapter!

thankyou for all the love and support though! I love u all!! <3

Please let me know what you think of this chapter, I don't know if I like how the story is going! do you still want more?!

<3<3<3