chapter 8

my tears ricochet

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 at Cameron that was driving off after dropping me off home, After what happened with my friends, the rest of the date was awkward but I didn't care I just wanted to watch the movie

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 at Cameron that was driving off after dropping me off home, After what happened with my friends, the rest of the date was awkward but I didn't care I just wanted to watch the movie. I let sighed and started walking to my door but I stop myself when I heard someone behind me.

"How was your date?" I turned around to see jay standing in my driveway.

"Really Jay." I scoffed, I didn't have time for this right now all I want to do it sleep.

"Okay, Look I'm sorry we were having some fun." He says.

"All I wanted was to go on a date with someone that has finally noticed me, and you guys ruined my date," I explained and I was indeed really happy that someone has noticed me.

"We were there for a minute." he mumbles.

"And you guys would've stayed longer if I didn't kick you out." I grumbled, He just stood there and didn't say anything.

"Why couldn't you let me have this one thing Jay, admit it you knew what you were doing," I said, whenever I want Jay he ignores me but when I don't want him he is just there.

"What was I doing?" He questioned.

"Reminding me that you existed. Reminding me that even if I'm with someone else I still like you." I replied Jay has always known I liked him but he doesn't care he just plays with my feelings.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jay scoffed I took a deep breath in and went on.

"You cared where I was, who I was with." Jay shook his head at my words.

"You knew how much I cared about having a first date but you ruined it!" I fumed at the boy. When me and Jay had a movie night a couple of months ago I told him how much I wanted to go on my first date and how it was my dream.

Jay just stared at me and didn't say anything I took that as a sign that this conversation is over.

"Okay, whatever, why don't you go play with Leia's heart like you did with mine."  I scolded opening my front door and slamming it shut as I got into my house.

"  I scolded opening my front door and slamming it shut as I got into my house