♤20♤

my face was resting on a comfortable but hard surface. arms were wrapped around me tightly and I felt secure. warmth emitted from it and it smelled softly of a expensive male fragrance and a little of... Earl tea. it wasn't a big amount that could make your head turn but only an amount you'd notice if you were close to it.

I opened my eyes to see sabo looking ahead but his eyes quickly fell on me when he realized I woke up. his lips formed into a charming smile as he said, "goodmorning, n/n."

I blushed at our proximity and hid my face in his chest again. he chuckled deeply as he put his lips on my head, softly kissing me, "yo, y/n's awake. let's get breakfast and leave" said sabo.

I heard some shuffling and noises of bags closing, "ya gotta let go of her if you want her to be able to ready herself up-yoi," said marco as sabo chuckled again, "I'm so comfortable this way... but you're right. time to get ready, n/n" sabo said as he stood up and left the bed. I sat up with a heavy blush on my face as I fixed my hair. it wasn't that messy since it was in a braid.

"g-g-goodmorning.........." I stuttered shyly as I stood up and walked into the bathroom holding my bag. I washed myself up quickly and stared at my bag. I was tempted to wear my usual nurse outfit but decided against it because it would be too risky.

I decided against wearing my housewife outfit and instead wore a pink dress and put on a white face mask so it can be called a disguise. I put my hair up in two pigtails.

( Outfit is image I put + If you don't like it you can imagine something else but it is mentioned that you wear kawaiicore/pink clothes ! )

I threw my previous dress into the trash can and walked out. I saw the three boys waiting for me near the door, "s-sorry for taking long! I was changing..," I said as I rushed toward them. sabo and marco smiled in return while ace only blushed a little, "let's go then, restock on our items and eat breakfast." sabo said, putting a hand in front of me that I took. he walked with me holding me tightly as ace and marco discussed some things. I could feel their gazes digging into our backs but sabo only ignored it, playfully sticking his tounge out on them and pulling me closer in response.

we went around the market and bought some items. there was a stall selling waffles with strawberries that we bought and snacked on along the way. finally we arrived at the shore and began putting our stuff on our boat.

"guys I think we'll have to seperate from here-yoi," marco said, "I'll go to sphinx Island now."

me and ace frowned but nodded in response, "I'll miss you... marco." I said as I went to hug him. he returned the hug and hugged ace as well. "let's meet again-yoi," he winked and walked off. I waved until he was out of our sight.

we went on the boat and ace began sailing the boat.

"I know an island you two can hide in until the right time to show yourselves to the world again. maybe then luffy will show up as well," sabo said, putting his hat down and getting comfortable on the ship, "it's also somewhere I can visit easily when I'm not occupied with the revolutionaries."

"alright then blondie, take us there," ace said with a smirk.

night had fallen and we were now 3 days away from arriving at the island which wasn't bad in comparison with how long it usually takes to go to a further island...

you were asleep while ace and sabo were awake. a lanterns was hanging on the railing which brighted up the boat a little. ace was scowling at sabo while sabo wore a frown as well.

"you're awfully touchy to y/n..." ace said crossing his hands against his chest while sabo leaned on the railings, staring back at ace.

"yeah... I love y/n. what kind of madman doesn't want her by his side at all times?" sabo said bluntly which made ace's mouth fall open in shock.

"i-i-i-inlove with Y/N?!" he yelled as sabo smacked his hand against his mouth, "shhhhh! you'll wake the little lady up!"
ace calmed down and pulled sabo's hand away from his mouth.
"you understand though right? where I'm coming from. your crush on y/n is as obvious as day." he said and ace blushed, "w-well yeah! and that's a problem that you like her as well! I mean I did know you liked her when we were kids, but you still do?"

"there's something special about her... she's addicting," sabo said as ace sighed, "I don't want to compete against my own brother for love. that's not like me."

sabo smirked and leaned forward, "who said you have to compete? sharing is caring, eh? that way both of us will be happy." ace's eyes widened as he began considering it.

"share.. y/n...?"

"think about it, man. it has a lot of benefits and among them is not going against your brother." sabo said as ace smirked, "we have a deal then. don't hog her to yourself now"

sabo smirked mischievously and nodded, looking at you who was ignorantly sleeping.

in another island was luffy who was training in boa's island. he finally got over ace and y/n's disappearance with the help of jimbei and he promised himself he would get stronger so he would never lose you a third time.

short chapter today!
thank you for 13k reads and 420 votes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

sabo and ace have come to an agreement ^_^