Epilogue of the story (Happy ending)

Poornima  left to her sasural with preetam and started living happily with him. They are living with his grandmother and she had written PG entrance exam for M.Com course.

There  she had won preetam dadi trust love and mingled with her.

When Arvind left to hostel snigdha became lonely and despite of Vidya remaining boys cheering her up snigdha is not ready to listen and Due to hormones influence she is becoming too emotional depressed and  missing Arvind badly,  felt sad that her fate is always bad whoever she loves they all will leave her and go. She couldn't live in Roy Chowdhary haveli for a minute without Arvind and left the house at night time secretly.

Next day everyone are worried for her

Anirudh and Bondita are extremely feeling guilty that their harsh decision might have hurt her and searched for her. When Arvind called home,  Vidya leaked the news out of tension that Snigdha is missing maa baba and chachu are searching for her .

Arvind is also worried and came to house by taking urgent permission in hostel .

When he met them on road Anirudh and Bondita are shocked to see him but however as it is not the time to rebuke on him so they didn't say anything and allowed him also to search her with them

He also searched for her in every corner in Calcutta city. In home Binoy is making calls to everyone and going to police station

Luckily that evening Arvind Anirudh and Bondita found her in temple in city outskirts. 

By seeing her he immediately ran to her   and hugged her in open forgetting that maa baaba are there. Tresspassers are looking at them ackwardly and some are blaming their parents upbringing . Anirudh and Bondita kept quiet and stood in distance to let them vent out their pain in eachother embrace. Meanwhile Bondita asked Anirudh to go and find any telephone booth and convey this in house to stop searching her.

He went to find telephone and after 15 mins he came telling that he did call and informed in home.

They both cried their heart out and both became weak in that moment. Arvind rebuked on her for behaving like this Snigdha is crying pathetically and told that she can't live without him for a second.

He also became weak in that moment and told her that he too can't live without her. They told eachother that let's get Married now only.

Anirudh and Bondita  listened their entire conversation and clapped for them as mocking them.

Bondita asked them with stern expression: So you both want to get married in this tender age very soon giving into your emotions . What about your career ambition

Arvind and snigdha felt offended . Arvind said holding their hands: Maa ! Baba ! Please don't separate us. We can't live without eachother. Please don't separate us and send me away to hostel. Here snigdha is also feeling lonely without me . We will work hard together and fulfill our dreams.

Anirudh: why do you think you are separated ? You are together only in hearts but staying away physically

Snigdha : why are you both serious on us. Is it wrong to Love eachother and marry. Don't you make our marriage

Bondita: Ofcourse snigdha we will make your marriage. But do you really think it's  a correct time  to get married now .

Arvind: Maa please. Neither me nor snigdha are kids. We know what we are Doing

Bondita:. that's what even our tension also,  both of you are not kids but at the same time  also not matured adults. You both are in sensitive age in which if you make one wrong move your entire life will be spoiled and there won't be any redemption. If this age is gone it won't return back