Chapter 7

The Return part 3

"Before you show me my ring attire, how about the rest of my outfit for tonight?" I asked. She went over to the table and I watched as she opened it slightly taking out a shirt and handing it to me. It was my new merch, with The Bloodline in veins and 'just got wild' on the back. They had done several cropped shirts for me and I'd wear this under the hoodie.

"Sweet, this turned out way better than I thought it would," I said holding it up for the others to see. The veins were raised and you could feel them.

"I've never seen a shirt like this," Deb said running her hand over it.

"It's awesome," I said and Cindy turned back to the box.

"I also have this for you for tonight in a few different options," she said handing over two different sets of gloves. They were almost fingerless, expect for the pinky and the ring finger. One set was black, the other was red. On the back of the hand on the right one it said 'The Bloodline', the left said 'Briar Wild'.

"On my god Cindy, these are great," I gasped amazed trying the black one with The Bloodline on my right hand. I slid it on over my recently recovered fingers. Sliding the pinky and ring finger into the gloved part and pulling my other three fingers through the holes. I secured the bottom by wrapping the strap around and attaching it to the Velcro then flexing my fingers.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"It's prefect," Julia said.

"It definitely fits for The Bloodline," Nicole added.

"What if I wore this one tonight?" I asked in general. "The red will stick out and if I wear the left one someone might see my name and reveal me before it's time."

"I think that's a great idea," Cindy said.

"Yeah, me too," I said looking over her shoulder to the garment bag. "Can I see it?" I asked not wanting to wait another second to see my new look. The others also leaned in with excitement.

"Sure, so I did three different ones all the same expect for the colors. The tops and bottoms are a separate piece so you can mix and match them as well," she explained grabbing the bag. "Why don't you turn around, I'll pull them out and hang them up so you can get the full view of all of them at once," she suggested.

"Sure," I said turning around.

"I want the full view too," Nicole added turning away with me. Next thing I knew Julia and Deb were also facing away.

"Come on Cindy the suspense is killing me," Deb said after a few minutes.

"Almost ready just making sure it all looks right," she said. "Okay, on the count of three turn around. One.... two.... three," Cindy said and the four of us turned around. I stood there in complete shock as the other three women lost their minds freaking out over what we were looking at.

"Holy shit that's insane," Julia said.

"I kind of want one, that's so unique," Deb added.

"You're going to totally out shine the other members as a badass, including Roman," Nicole said. I knew what the drawing was but to see it in real life was crazy. They were a two-piece set with one being red, one black, one white. The base was your typical plain spandex with a solid color of red, black, white. The pants had red veins growing down them to just below the knee as my boots would cover the rest. The top was similar to a sports crop top and also included red veins running around them. Also just like my new t-shirt design the front said The Bloodline all tangled in the veins. The back said The Wild One also tangled in the veins. The Lettering was in black expect for the black outfit the lettering was white. It was textured just like the t-shirt so you could actually feel the raised veins.