Baby boy (1)

Taehyung is a care-taker who always wanted to be a doctor but because he belongs to a very poor family and his parents died when he was just twelve.
So he became a nurse though he didn't become what he wanted to be but he totally satisfied with this job too because motive of these two jobs is same and that is to take care his patients.

Taehyung lived alone with his only a friend named jin and sometimes his boyfriend park bogum join him who is a doctor and after working together almost one year bogum purpose to taehyung, well first taehyung was shocked because bogum belongs to very rich family, but he knows very well that he is not like some other rich kids he is hardworking and down to earth person not like selfish ones and he noticed many times that bogum likes him then he also needs someone who take care of him because he feels so alone so he accepted the proposal.

He was so happy after accepting bogum's love. Bogum always make him happy cherish him loved him which he always wanted so in return taehyung also gives his body to him But one day his life totally changed when bogum said that his parents threatened him to breakup otherwise he kill themselves or their baby after hearing this taehyung free bogum and breakup with him but bogum can't live without taehyung so he killed himself this makes bogum's parents angry and he decided to kill taehyung or his baby. Because he thinks bogum's death happened because of taehyung not because of them.

So bogum's mother called taehyung and told him about his son's death. Taehyung came to his love's house and saw his dead body he was already so weak and tired after this breakup and pregnancy and now this make him so weak that he fainted.

Bogum's parents take him to a room which is bogum's father operation room because he is also a doctor and he made an operation room on his home too for a urgent calls when he was home. He hurriedly abort tae's baby because bogum's parents thinks that it's easy to killed tae's baby rather than kill taehyung and he don't want to get arrested they only want revenge just like they lost his baby they also wanted taehyung feels the same too.

After operation they take taehyung in bogum's room and laid him on his bed so that they will not get caught. When taehyung open his eyes he feels light in his tummy, something is not right but then he ignored and get up to go there where his lover's body laid.

Bogum's mother noticed this then she lied that he fainted few minutes ago and he should check up to a good doctor. Taehyung nodded and leave bogum's home after kissing his lover's body one last time and said a good bye
with his heavy heart.

When he returned home he locked his room and cries until he fainted again.
Soon jin return home and after saw his friend's condition he took him to the hospital and after some times when taehyung open his eyes he get another bad news that he lost his baby too now taehyung feels nothing his tears are dry now this scene makes jin cry. He can't see this side of taehyung.

4 months passed but jin lost his happy and bubby taehyung. He got him treated very well with a good doctor but still nothing happened.

But now jin decided that he can't lose his best friend so he decided that he will do something for sure and after thinking so much ho got an idea so he call his father to send his younger brother Jungkook.

I'm sorry taehyung but only this is my last option hope you'll recover soon.

So guys if u like this starting then please make sure to vote so i can continue this story . please vote