Introduction

Reminder : This just a WIP (Work in process) ! My Countryhumans Au is sometimes based on both research and characters actions and personalities are based on the country people and my headcannons !
This is an introduction to my AU and sort of the story line
Sorry for not posting this I took a weeks break and I almost forgot I made this
(Third person)

Warning swearing ! 2 words of swearing LITERALLY
------------------------------
Some of the islands/ independent states or territories of countries would usually be working on their own island economics system and the way of things are for their people are with the help and relations of other countries but not ever to leave their people and island to somewhere and have only communicate by calling on phone ,exchanging letters to the countries or have meetings.

Islands/Independent states - are islands (sometimes land) with small land mass with small population usually about under the numbers of hundreds (Ex : 170,132) they can barely be seen on maps because of their small size and not even shown on a map or globe and are sometimes have  recognition with a few countries or even hardly recognize by Countries.

They are mainly recognized because they're somewhat history and relations with Countries but are barely recognize on their culture. The ways on how it became independent is complex to say because it's always a different story. They are usually old territories of countries that were given a choice to get independent or got it by force by fighting for their native islands. They have the power to do with their economics system and how to control it they own way.having free in everything they do (life goals)

While territories are again the same with independent states expect they're not free or independent from the countries who are currently and still own them. Their economic system and military is mainly depends and BASED on the country who own them. The territories also do have a free will in their outside life instead of doing work for years same as independent ones yet They have less power to on what to do with their economic system 

What they all have in common is that they all wanted peace and chill life 

The usual and dally times is that the countries mostly do work and things behind the scenes just to help out and for territory own sake and benefits, why do much things for a little small islands out in middle of the Pacific Ocean? 

(And in this case my countryhumans US island territories Au are usually given a lot of work and things to do because of America-headcannon) 

.

.

.

It was just like any other day for Guam he would get up from his bed and get ready for the day before heading to his office where he work all day until 6pm in the afternoon

It's wasn't much of a hassle and he's been doing this for half century now so he couldn't care much about it anymore, he was a little bugged by it at first when he start developing this yet  it was just doing the same thing over and over again in different days and dates, sure there's was little parts that were different but it's only small moments, how can it affect his days?

After getting ready he takes Taxi to the building where his office is at ( idk what to call it) The building is a place where Guam and his villages does work or paperwork and have meetings at. where he does most of his work same with his villages.
His villages would be already up really in the morning and would be ready and already in the building working hard for their hypothetical dad
His Villages are there but are in different part of the building just so they couldn't be seen by countries that came to the building to visit Guam in his office. The ways things are for them It becomes a routine to them.
He and his villages would like to keep their personal lifes to themselfs so they they been doing this rountine for years now and have gotten used to it so its not really problem for them anymore.

As he gets to his stop is greeted by his people,villages and the Mariana islands that came to visit Guam for a meeting at this time

Guam is mostly known by his people who live on his island for a very long time or The Tourists he is known by the rest of the Mariana islands by really close friends with the four islands of Mariana so Guam would be usual greeted by his entry name Guåhan in sort of respectful manner it is the name his ancestors/first people had call him.

As he gets inside the building and into a meeting room and gets seated with the islands, just waiting and waiting for to start before it finally begins 

After the meeting (time skip)

He gets home sits on his couch and watches after a bit of watching tv he had got bored of it Guam checks the time 5:00 it was still the afternoon so he trys to call some of his friends and cousins if they free to hang out.
friends and cousins of Guam
Those few countries are Philippines,Vietnam,Saipan Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore,Thailand and America Palau Mariana islands Purto Rico American Samoa etc.
He calls Sai first ( Sai means Saipan)
Saipan is one of Guam close brother-friend Guam and Saipan used to be roommates before. he holds the line for a bit for Sai to answer but the call turns into voice mail Guam explains than hangs up *of course..he wouldn't ansewer*
Recently Saipan has became very busy with his own island and 3 siblings islands needing his help most of the time to point he can't have time for himself to relax or make any calls that doesn't involved work and lately have become a problem for Guam
Since it makes it hard for Guam to catch up with him.
(Fun fact : the island Saipan and rota is neighboring Guam to the North)

Next he trys to calls phil and viet.
Philippines is Guam first and close cousin while Vietnam is just a another close friend of Phil and Guam. both of two southeast Asia countries are the closest neighboring to Guam that both often visit him or each other places and hang out for a very long time but he gets no answer from both of them *maybe they working or asleep* Guam thinks because they do have time differences before he given up on calling them

Fun fact : most of the Southeast and West Asia countries are the closest to the Pacific islands on the map.

Third try he calls Malaysia and Indonesia they are Philippines best friends and Guam very distance cousins that tag along with Phil whenever he visits Guam. Indo and Malay both had talk with him a few times but it's always seen somehow awkward between the two Asian countries and the island. He tries  to call them again But still no answer only ending with silence hang up or voice message to send.
The island gives up on calling them and decided to just text his friends then.

Singapore and Thailand are friends that sometimes visit Guam for something or just hang out with each other for a little bit or that was what Guam thinks about them, 

Knowing that both Singapore and Thailand are 'busy' countries and Guam isn't, its very likely that they were not thinking about him in the first place & trying to avoid him 

After sending his texts messages to his cousins and friends after he was done he puts away  his phone on table and sits down his back on his couch watching Television
Endless Hours of Tv shows and News the island check the time 9:07 realizing the time he turns off the Tv and goes upstairs into his room and decides to get ready for bed. 

(Time skip) 

Guam's bedroom wasn't that big nor small, it was an average size type of room for him anyways 

In his bed tossing and turning trying to get some early sleep since he wasn't getting enough rest lately. After while the island finally gets comfortable in his bed, closed his eyes and have fallen asleep.
-----------------------------------
WC : 1132 words

Author : Finally Im done i fix the mistakes I could see
See y'all in the next chapter 👋
Thank you for reading this BYE BYE