~𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗~

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

The one time that John decided to be nice and not be an annoying git to the Justice League, he gets the fucking Ghost King.

This type of shit would happen to him.

Now Constantine was with Batman, Superman, and Flash about to fight the Ghost King.

Before anything could happen the whole cavern was plunged into darkness. The only existing light was from the red spider lilies that strangely gave a soft red glow. The chill from before grew colder and colder until it felt like everyone was standing in the middle of the freezing Antarctic. However, that was quickly ignored when a lone huge red eye opened in the middle of the darkness. Soon another eye opened and another and another and another until the whole dark freezing cavern was covered with huge terrifying red eyes.

The Leaguers stood rigid, their bodies taut with tension and fear, as if petrified in their tracks. And who could blame them? Here they were, trapped in a vast cavern hidden within the depths of the Grand Canyon, haunted by the memory of failing to prevent the cult from claiming the lives of nine innocent souls. Now, they found themselves face-to-face with a being rumored to be the King of Ghosts, summoned into their midst. They hadn't braced themselves for a confrontation with such an otherworldly entity.

John felt sick to his stomach and he's seen some shit in his life that would drive anybody insane. Here standing in this stupid fucking cave with the fucking Ghost King! He could feel the weight of those terrifying blood-red eyes on him.  For a fleeting moment, Constantine could have sworn he felt the weight of a scrutinizing gaze as if an unseen eye had fixed upon him, passing judgment.

Slowly the thousands apon thousands of eyes changed into a glowing Lazarus Pit green before disappearing. After what felt like an eternity, the form of the being materialized before them. What they beheld was a visage simultaneously horrifying and captivating, so ghastly in its appearance yet so alluring that they found themselves transfixed, unable to tear their gaze away. This eldritch entity—whether deity, ghost or some other unfathomable being—was a manifestation of both nightmares and dreams. It defied comprehension, leaving them to ponder in awe and terror, certain that such a THING could not possibly be human.