Mistle Toe

After what felt like a whole ass day of driving we finally arrived in a bigger town and at a party supply store, I chose this because we will have a party.

We got out of the car as my phone starting ringing, I looked at it and it said {Mom}.

"Hello?" Ghost held the door open for me as we went in.

"Hey honey! Oh my goodness it's so good to hear your voice again."

"Hi mom, can you call in a bit at all? I'm a bit busy."

I pointed at the carts, Ghost stubbornly walked over grabbing one, he followed close behind me.

"I just wanted to ask you a quick question."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Will you and your brother be free on Christmas day? Your dad and I are coming home early, tomorrow in fact and we would be so pleased to spend Christmas with you kids again, maybe even the last time."

"Oh, well, we had plans with everyone but I am sure we can rearrange something, why are you guys coming back sooner than you wanted?"

I looked down the isles trying to find the Champagne.

"Something happened with our Flight and it was just a whole mess, we were able to get a flight before for free but they were gonna charge us for some late flight shit and it was so expensive, it's stupid!"

"Yeah that's really dumb, you guys aren't just wanting to pay a little more?"

"We had talked about it but you know, we need every bit of money for when we move to the island! It's a lot of our money already but will be worth it."

"Of course, well I will get back to you later okay mom?"

I tried reaching down a champagne bottle but couldn't reach it, Ghost grabbed it for me.

"okay honey, you stay safe! I love you!"

"Love you too mom, bye"

"Bye!"

I put my phone away and looked at the champagne bottle,

"Hmm.. should we do one or two?"

"Alejandro and both Soap drink a lot so, probably 2."

"Yeah I suppose you're right, okay can you reach down that one please?"

I set the bottle in the cart as Ghost grabbed the other one for me, he put it in the cart.
We went into the Christmas decoration isle as I of course had to look at every little thing, we finished up, paid and left.

"Are we headed back now?" Ghost asked impatiently

"Is there a reason to rush?"

"I don't think so but I want my mask back on."

"Oh come on, you have it on too much, you'll live."

We entered another couple stores as I was getting some Christmas Presents, Ghost followed me around like a puppy dog, it was kind of cute how irritated and annoyed he got from shopping.
After a couple hours we were back at home, he helped me bring in all the bags as we laid them down on the floor in the "living-room."

"Awesome, now let's get started!"

"Can we take just a quick break?"

"If you want too go ahead but I sir am going to get this all done."

Ghost chuckled while shaking his head, he sat down on the couch and watched me as I started taking things out and decorating.

"Ghost I need a hammer and nails."

"Yes ma'am." Ghost got up and left the room, that's the first time he's been so obedient, I giggled.

He came back and helped me hang up the lights and everything else. After about 3 hours of annoying banging on the walls, because of the hammer ofc everything was just complete, well I thought.

"WAIT! WE FORGOT SOMETHING."

Ghost exhaled,

"What is it now." He wrapped his arms around my waist as we kissed.

"I forgot something very important."

"Oh really? What is so important?"

I bit his lip and kissed him again, I walked over to the couch grabbing the last bag and pulled out the mistle toe, I raised it in the air and showed him with a big smile.

"A mistle toe, really?"

"Come on! It's literally the most important part about Christmas." I teasingly punched his shoulder, I walked to the door walk way.

"Can you hold it up here so I can see."

Ghost held it up on the top, I walked back to look.

"I think it's... it's perfect, okay hold it still right there."

After getting him to stop teasing and playing with me we got it up I looked up at it and smiled once more.

"I love it."

"You know I've never ever kissed someone under a Mistle Toe before."

Ghost looked down at me as I looked up at him,

"You look good without a mask." I cupped my hand around his jawline and ran my hand down to his chest.

We both stared at each other and kissed for what seemed like forever, a forever that I never wanted to end. We slowly peeled off each other, he brought one of his hands up on my face and rubbed his thumb across my cheek.

"Ghost."

"hm?"

"I um, I want to tell you something but I am scared that you won't be okay with it."

"I'll be okay, what is it?"

"I love you."

It was silence and eye contact for a minute or two.

"Y/N."

"Yes..?"

"I never thought I would say this but, I love you too."

I can't tell you how much those words made me feel, it was such a good feeling. I started to tear up, I put my head on his chest as he rubbed my back and of course I was balling my eyes out.

Soap and Shepherd came running in concerned, they stood there confused just watching us, Ghost looked at them awkwardly. Soap looked up at the mistle toe and back down to us.

"Oh no, no no no and no. I said no."

I looked at Soap with teary eyes.

"Soap fuck off." I scowled, he waved his hand and left as Alejandro did the okay symbol with his hand and stuck his finger into it, Ghost growled as Alejandro started laughing and walked off.

"I'm sorry, it's just that meant a lot to me." I looked up at him, he wiped my tears.

"Y/N."

"Yes Ghost?"

"From now on, would you uh.. what's the word people use.. um be mine? That sounds corny as fuck bu-"

"Yes, yes yes yes, of course I do."

I smiled and we continued kissing, I let out some moans in his mouth and fuck bro seriously is now the time I start feeling warm. Ghost pulled back and looked at me.

"Why are you making those noises, you can't be doing that."

"Why not.." I bit my lip

"Because I said so."

I grinned and grabbed his hand, I pulled him into my room and shut the door.

"Let's take a shower."

"A shower?"

"Yeah, we will have the party tonight and you smell from getting all sweaty."

"Are you sure you wanna shower together?"

"That's what couples do, I think."

"If you insist."

We went into the bathroom and started undressing, he seemed a little awkward, I mean I did too, this is my first time but surprisingly he's a bit shy. I turned the water on and got the temperature luke warm.

"Okay, is this temp okay with you?"

"I usually take cold showers but it's fine."

"Alright."

He got in first and held my hand as I stepped in, I shut the glass door. It was so hard to just stay focused and not start craving him, although that's too late. I leaned against his chest as he held me, he started giving me neck kisses, he's adorable.

"I love you a lot."

"I love you too Y/N."

"I never thought you would be able to love me, looks like I won doesn't it?"

"nah nah."

I chuckled, I turned around and kissed him as I let out more moans into his mouth, he went to place his hands on me but he paused and hesitated.

"It's okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I guided his hands and he placed them onto my ass.

"I want you to fuck me right now."

Ghost looked at me speechless.

"I want to fuck you Y/N but I don't want you to feel.. you know."

"I want this, trust me okay?"

"Are you positive?"

"Just fuck me already."

"If you say so, I won't go easy on you though."

Shit. Butterflies.
He grabbed my arm and pinned me chest first to the wall, he lifted my leg up and slowly slipped it in, god it still hurt a bit but not as much as the first time, it was huge and I felt like it was nearly hitting my belly button. He started thrusting as I moaned continuously, our mouths connected together as he hit against my walls. He cupped my breast with his left hand, after a few minutes he turned me around and picked me up, he started thrusting, I had my legs wrapped around his waist and he starting sucking on my chest and neck. I rested my head against the wall as my moans got louder with the faster and harder his thrusts got, I got closer and closer.

"Fuck.. i'm close."

"Do you want it out?"

"I.. shit, fuck Ghost, in."

"In?!"

"Yes, please."

"Are you sure Y/N?"

"God dammit Ghost, just come in me please baby." I moaned.

He thrusted faster and we both came together, I felt his loads inside of me, it was warm.

My legs starting shaking a bit as he slowly set me down, I barely could stand up, his cum starting dripping down between my thighs.

"You're not on birth control?"

"uhm.. no."

"Y/N-"

"It's okay."

I smiled and almost fell over but he caught me.

"There is no way I fucked you that hard."

I mumbled annoyed.

"No you could've gone harder."

"I'll remember that for next time."

Butterflies.

He helped me out of the shower as we both dried off and got into these cute matching Christmas Pajamas I bought, of course he refused too but after enough begging and whining he gave in.