Erwin

Setting: His Office
Plot: He saw you flirting with Levi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erwin: Hange have you seen Yn?
Hange: Last I saw her she was with Levi
Erwin: Ok Thanks
*Yn's POV*
Levi: So you want me to flirt with you in front of Erwin just so you can get some dick?
Yn: Yes, you know Erwin he gets jealous every time I talk to you and lately he won't even kiss me or touch me, but if he sees me flirting with you he's going to fuck me so hard I'm not going to be able to walk for a week.
Levi: Fine I'll do it if you bake my birthday cake.
Yn: Fine.
*Erwin's POV* I'm still looking for yn when I see Levi has her pinned against the wall with her looking up at him blushing. I feel absolute rage coursing through my veins. I storm over to them, push Levi away from Yn, grab yn, throw her over my shoulder, and start walking away from Levi.
Yn: Hey, I was talking to him, you can't just drag me away from people I'm talking too in...
I use my free hand to smack yn's ass..
Erwin: You better keep that mouth of yours shut until I say you can open it got it?
Yn: yes sir.
Erwin: Good girl
I walk into my office, close the door behind me making sure its locked, walk over to my desk, swipe everything on it off, I set yn down on her feet, strip her of all her clothes, take off all my clothes, grab yn and set her on my desk. I get between yn's legs, cup the side of her face, I pull her face closer to mine until our lips connect. Our kiss starts t get more intense. My hands start roaming yn's body. Yn moans into my mouth and it makes my dick hard. I push my fingers inside yn making her let out a loud-ish moan. I start thrusting my fingers into her faster and harder.
Erwin: Do you want to cum on my fingers or my dick?
Yn: Y-Your dick.
I pull my fingers out of yn and shove my dick inside her making us both let out loud moans. I start thrusting into yn.
Erwin: Don't cum until I say you can.
I start thrusting into yn harder, faster, and rougher than before
Yn: Please Erwin!
I slap yn's ass.
Erwin: That's not my name slut.
Yn: Please Master let me cum!
Erwin: Not until I say so or until you earn it.
I grab yn's throat and pin her to my desk getting a new angle inside her. I must have hit her g-spot because she started to squeeze the fuck out of my dick.
Erwin: Shit, I'm gonna cum. Do you want me to breed this pretty pussy of yours?
Yn: Yes! Get me pregnant!
I start fucking yn harder than before making me cum inside of her filling her up with my cum.
Erwin: Cum on my dick for me baby.
As soon as I finish my sentence, yn squirts all over my chest.
Yn: Fuck that was so good.
6 months later.
Erwin: How are my two girls doing?
Yn: We're good. She keeps kicking every time she hears your voice.
Hange: I still can't believe you got shorty to help you get Erwin's attention.
Levi: Shut it 4 eyes.
Erwin Trust me she'll be punished for that.
Yn: I said I was sorry!
Erwin: Sorry isn't going to save you.
The End!