𝚒𝚒.

𝐢𝐢.

𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

Stella flinched as the blow was registered to one of her best friends, blood began oozing down the man's head, painting his head redder than it was before

"Oh!" Negan whistled out, "look at that! Taking it like a champ!" The man bellowed out before striking Abraham again.

Everyone in the line up was crying, flinching and shaking as they watched a valued member of the team, a usually strong member, look so weak. However Abraham being Abraham, he glared up at Negan as blood dripped down his face. "Suck my nuts." The man painfully growled out.

Negan continued hitting the man over the head until his body crumbled from underneath him chasing him to flop on the floor. Stella let out a chocked sob at seeing Abrahams head completely smashed in, everyone was crying.

Negan laughed, "did you hear that, he said 'suck my nuts!'." The man continued to hit Abrahams head, or what was left of it. The sight made Stella feel sick and she was sure she had to swallow down some bile.

"Oh, my goodness. Look at this!" The man jeered as he swung a bloodied Lucille. The blood, Abrahams blood, splattered over Ricks cheek and nose causing the man to grimace.

"You guys! Look at my dirty girl!" Negan stated proudly as he held the bat, he made his way over to Rosita and held the bat close to her face. "Sweetheart, lay your eyes on this." Rosita, like the others, was in a state of shock, not really sure where to look.

"Oh, damn. Were you, were you together? That sucks. But if you were, you should know there was a reason for all this. Red... and hell he was, is and will ever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team!" The man cheered. Stella let a tear fall upon hearing the name that Negan had called Abraham.

Red!

Red was her nickname for him, and now she would never get to call him that again. She'd never get to laugh and joke with him anymore, won't be able to go on supply runs together,

"So take... a damn look." Negan's voice pulled the eighteen years old out of her thought and she glanced at the man to see him shoving the bat closer to Rosita. The poor woman was breathing heavily as Negan began to shout at her.

"Take a damn look!" The man demanded before being cut off by Daryl who leapt up and took a swing at Negan, punching him in the jaw. One of Negan men was quick to grab hold of Daryl and shove him to the ground.

"Daryl!" Stella shouted, she went to jump up only to be pulled back down by Aaron and Carl, who each had their hands on her wrists.

"No!" Negan shouted as he thrusted his bat towards the redneck who was being pinned to the floor by two men. "Oh, no. That, oh my! That is a no-no. The whole thing, not one bit of that shit flies here." Negan shouted out. Stella saw her father glance at her from the side of her eye, but she was too fixated on Daryl to look anywhere else.