15

"Leon Ezra speaking"

Fitzgerald smirked as he heard the mans voice. "Good evening Leon, this is-" Fitzgerald was cut off by Leon. "I know who this is, don't call me by my first name, after what you did by sending me away for twenty years I won't work for you, no one in this town will I've insisted on the matter that my inner circle of mobsters know exactly who they are dealing with when you call, good day" Leon said. The line went dead, Leon worked for Fitzgerald before. It went good and bad, it was good because he met the love of his life Sasha Von Schweets and bad because he was sentenced to twenty years in jail for doing Fitzgerald dirty work. 

Leon hung up the phone, he felt frustrated that the past continued to contact him. He held his head low, closing his eyes he didn't know if the outcome was the best. He felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves around his torso. Leon opened his eyes to see Sasha. In case you're wondering, Leon bailed Sasha out of jail the day before the boy was set to be transferred to a French prison. Leon didn't like that idea. He had to keep his Sasha close. Leon sighed, the sight of Sasha made Leon feel better.

"Something wrong with my chocolate man" Sasha asked. Leon picked up Sasha, causing him to squeal. Leon held him up bridal style, Sasha's hands held onto Leon's neck. "I'm hungry for some cake" Leon said. Sasha's eyes began to fill with lust. "My chocolate man must be so so hungry after dealing with other monsters all day" Sasha teased. Leon nodded, he noticed Sasha was wearing a see through night dress. "I'll let you take a bite out of me sir" Sasha said. Batting his eyes sexily, bitting his lip. Leon took the boy to his room. Slamming the door shut with his foot, causing Sasha to laugh. "You better hold on sweets" Leon said.

-
Fitzgerald went back to his table. By then Alders and Rowan left. Langston looked over at Fitzgerald with a grin. He knew he was trying to get ahold of Leon and failed. Langston loved it when Fitzgerald was told no.

"Wipe that look off your face Langston" Fitzgerald said. "It's my face Scottie" Langston said. Fitzgerald rolled his eyes, a waiter was walking by, he managed to snatch a drink from the tray. The waiter didn't bother to look who grabbed a drink. Most of the time it was Fitzgerald.

"Where's Zelda" Langston asked. "Probably selling herself outside" Fitzgerald said. Langston was used to Zelda and Fitzgerald fighting. "I told her sleep on the streets not my bed if she wants to sleep with other men" Fitzgerald said. "Isn't that a little harsh" Langston said. "I married a whore, sleeping around with all the men of London" Fitzgerald said.

Fitzgerald took another sip from his drink before leaving Langston. Walking past multiple tables. Socialist of all kinds tried to make conversation with Fitzgerald. He just kept walking. "Open the door Johnny" Fitzgerald snapped. Outside Zelda sat on the steps of the club. Mascara was running down her done up face.

"Please take me back, I'm sorry" Zelda said. Her hands were on Fitzgeralds waist. "Go back to the speakeasy you popped out of" Fitzgerald said. "Please Scottie, I need you" Zelda said. Fitzgeralds car was approaching as Zelda kept pleading. Fitzgerald ignored her pleads as he got into the car.

Fitzgeralds car drove off down the road. "Rough night sir" Lenny said. Fitzgerald rubbed his eyes, letting out a needed sigh. "You have no idea" Fitzgerald said.