4.1

CELEBRITY NEWS: IS BILLIONAIRE KAIA ASTOR SAINZ PREGNANT? 

Kaia Astor is married to Formula One Ferrari Driver Carlos Sainz Jr. Astor celebrated her 26th birthday surrounded with some of her closest friends. However, Carlos Sainz, who was said to be intoxicated, made comments on his wife's posts, indicating that the couple might be expecting a child sometime soon. 

----------------------------------------------------

The morning after Kaia's birthday:

"CARLOS SAINZ VASQUEZ DE CASTRO TU ERES MIERDE PUTA" (she's just cussing him in Spanish) Kaia said as she violently shook him.

"Que, mi amor? Let me sleep. My head hurts."

"YOU WANT TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW??? AFTER WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT....." 

"Kai, I don't know what you're talking about...my head hurts oh god. Can you please stop yelling at me?"

She throws a pillow at him and says "No, I will not stop. You're such a stupid stupid man. You infuriate me so much." she says while still throwing pillows at me.

"Kaia - OW - Kaia - OW - KAIA PLEASE STOP. Tell me what happened."

She shows him her phone and the comments he made under her posts. Carlos chucked after reading it.

"Hhahhaha I have no recollection of this. It's kind of cute. So what's the problem?" he says

"CARLOS...THE WHOLE WORLD THINKS IM PREGNANT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU." she says 

"But you're not...so what's the issue?" he says

Kaia remains silent

"Wait what? Kaia, don't fuck with me right now." he says sternly

"Close your eyes, Carlos"

"What?" he says

"Just close them, you silly man." and he does

"Open them now, mi amor

"Open them now, mi amor." 

Carlos opens his eyes to see pregnancy tests and ferrari baby clothes. He's speechless. 

"Kaia....is this real? Are you real???" he looks at her while giving her the biggest puppy dog eyes.

"Mhmm yes."

"I'm going to be a dad?" Carlos says as he pulls Kaia close to him. 

Kaia nuzzles her head into his chest and says "We made a baby, Carlos. You're going to be a dad and I'm going to be a mom. Our kid is in my stomach right now."

Carlos can't contain his happiness and he keeps on hugging and kissing her.

"Wait, how long have you known about this? And weren't you drinking last night?"

"Um...I was drinking cider last night. I replaced all my drinks to make sure that no one would catch on. I was going to tell you yesterday because I don't know it just seemed like a good way to start off my birthday. But you, Mr Sainz, were busy the whole day - with your secret plans for my birthday." she kisses his cheek "but I love you for it."

"I can't believe it. I'm so happy right now. But you didn't answer me, mi amor, how long have you known?"

she mumbles "iknewsincebahrain' 

"Kaia, what did you just say? Say WORDS"

"OKAY, OKAY, I've known since Bahrain."

"WHAT??? It's been like 10 days since then. And....wait that means..."

"I did hold up my end of the bargain." she says smugly

Carlos sweeps in and picks her up "I love you so much, Kaia Grace Astor"

She smugly says "You forgot to say Sainz."

"I love you so much. Words can't even describe what I'm feeling right now. This is the best thing that could have happened." he says as he attacks her with kisses

"So why did you fight with me? After the race, when we were coming back to the hotel?"

"Because you STUPID MAN WERE RUINING THE SURPRISE I HAD PLANNED." she says as she nudges him

"So, what's the issue with what I did last night then?"

"Carlos, I can't say no - because I would be lying. But I can't say yes - it's too early to tell people."

"No. Lie to them. Right now. I don't want anyone cursing mini kaia in there right now."

"Hey..it could be a mini you also."

"Whatever. Semantics."

"Lie to them. Right fucking now. Deny it." he says

"You're a weird man. But okay." she says

"But before I do that, you still have to hold up your end of the bargain."

"My end?" he says in a confused tone

"Win them all for me....and well the little one who's growing inside me as well. Win for us." she says

He kisses her and whispers "I'm going to get you a World Championship, now. Don't you worry, mi amor." 

He bends down to her stomach and says "Hey, little one, I'm your dad. I love you so much and you're not even here yet. You're going to get an f1 world champion as your dad and the best, prettiest, sweetest, most kind, and even maybe the richest woman - as your mom. You're one lucky kid - but we're even luckier for having you."

"Okay, Kaia, please do lie to them or I'll do it for you."

"I will - oh and its not a kid, its kids.." she says nonchalantly

"Twins?????....."