Some fun facts

The first fanart for the book was by Sunlightbird8, (or BluMoon8 on DeviantArt). At the time, I didn't have the colors for Black and Blue, so she decided on Black and Blue. I think it's pretty cute! Blue is the color I imagine to be an innocent cinnamon roll, and Black is the color I imagine a dark impostor to be.

I was considering giving Blue a little leaf hat, but I got lazy drawing him.

I was originally going to make this an animation, however I got impatient. Now I am increasing my skill in animation so I can animate this later on.

In a Google keep note titled "Animation ideas", Chained is one of the ideas shown. This was what I put:
"A crewmate and an impostor who get chained together. The imp can't hurt the crewmate. They have to find a way to get the chain off."

Simple, yet sums up the whole plot.

I didn't have much of a plan of why Black and Blue were chained up at the beginning, however my initial plan was to have them both Chained together for being suspected as the impostors.

I JUST HAD AN IDEA TO MAKE THE BEGINNING LESS CHOPPY-

I'LL NOTE THAT AND DO IT NOW OR LATER-

Cyan's mouth actually is one of those- y'know, sticky mouths or whatever they're called? I never mentioned it... But it looks cool.

...I don't explain things well. Examples from a reference sheet are below.

I drew all the chapter art covers in Flipaclip on my phone

I drew all the chapter art covers in Flipaclip on my phone. A future chapter, Chapter 15, will be the first chapter to feature art created not on a phone, but on an iPad. And STARS is it easier to draw.

I thought the reader count went down by around 700. "I dunno how to be honest. I was SO CLOSE to 2K reads!!" I explained in this fun fact area. I changed it once I realized I had been reading the read count wrong.

Lime is older than Red, and Red is older than Black. Here, just take an age chart, from oldest to youngest.

Lime
Banana (future character)
Red
Black
Blue
Slate (future character)
??? (Future character)
Strawberry Milk

The ones I left out have no spot in here because I don't really have an age for them.

"Green (future character) and Cyan would be at a pretty even power match." ~Me

And this is actually true.

Red and Lime sleep in Specimen.

White is the only doctor on Polus, so she was forced to take up all the doctor roles, and now she fixes all mental and physical pain.