Chapter - 2

"Sister?" Everyone shouted in shock . Mr Hos replied " Yes sir. She is 14 year old"

Ricco angrily muttered "Those bloody fuckers, hide our sister from us, if they are not dead. I would have tortured them till they beg for killing them"

Dimitri said Coldly with no emotion"I will take her Custody"

Mr Hos smiled a little and said "Ok sir, she is, at present in the social service office, we will contact you soon"
( I don't know what the place called, so I write what came into my mind😅)

Dimitri hummed in response, Mr Hos bowed down and left.

Gonzalo asked Dimitri"Why do you want to adopt her?" He asked because he knows his big brother won't do anything without any proper reason.

Dimitri said "Because I want to know what she have, that we don't. Why they abonded us and not her?"

Antonio clenched his first in the sentence. Dimitri continued "And secondly, if she is any brat, I will gladly teach her some manners " and smirked evily.

Ricci giggled "Wow! it will be so much fun"

Gonzalo is a little worried for the girl but he shrugged the thought off, remembering their past .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At night, Mr Hos contact Dimitri and also send the custody papers, he inform him that she didn't know about having brothers just like they didn't knew about her existence.
He also informed him about her present location.
Next day Moretti brothers went to pick her and also to fill and sign some documents which will only can signed by going there.

They all went on one car , during their ride,
Gonzalo asked Antonio and Ricco "You two don't have any problem with her staying in our house with us?"
Knowing how much they hate changes....
Antonio replied first " No, as long as she stays away from me and my things"

Ricco replied next "I also don't have, as long as she behaves like a good girl"

_________________________________________--------------------------------------

First of all sorry for my grammatical mistakes 🙏🙏

Next, please support me, and do comment and vote. It inspired me to work hard and write for you more🥰🥰

And also please follow my account ❤️

Ok so .......
Did you like the plot?
What do you think about Dimitri's teaching manners to his sister?

What do you think about Gonzalo 's worry?

What do you think about Antonio and Rocco's hatred toward changes in life?

How do you think their sister character will be?

Whose your favourite till now?

Do you have any suggestions?

See you in next chapter till than toodles ❤️💋