Arabella

We stayed a week at the beach house, after we got everything cleaned up, and the guys took care of the ones who tried to kill them, the poor dogs hid under a bed when they heard the gunshots. It took us an hour to get them to come out, but it was still a fun week I think Lydia has a little crush on Easton and Carter, Easton is Dallas and Aubrey's son, Carter is his best friend, I can't blame her even at fourteen they are cute and will probably be gorgeous when they are eighteen. I saw them look at her a couple of times, just checking on her not anything more. They have girlfriends and Lydia lives in another state. I told her she would find the right one when the time is right. I know she likes Reed his dad works for Victor. The only problem is, he doesn't feel the same he thinks of her like a sister, I hope she finds the right man for her, I got lucky I have five guys now, Maverick came to the beach house and told us everything, about how he was helping his friend. He told me he has feelings for me and wants to be in a relationship with me and he is fine with sharing, as long as he gets some alone time with me.

I told him I spend time alone with all of my guys. Olivia and her boyfriend and new son moved into the house she bought with the money from her grandfather. They are getting married in a month, her boyfriend isn't doing uncover work anymore so she doesn't have to worry about him. Maverick is coming over for dinner tonight, it's going to be our first date. Everyone else made plans for tonight, so we could be alone. I have just finished getting ready, when I hear him come in. I know he will want to have sex, so I put on a cute little dress with flowers on it, the dress is a little purple with pink flowers. I have nothing on underneath of it, I go out into the living room, he is sitting on the couch. He gets up when he sees me, "You look so beautiful." he smiles, "Thank you, you look good too." He has on a dress shirt and black jeans, his long hair is down and it's got some curl in it. He walks over to me and pulls me against him, "I have been waiting six months to taste you again and make love to you and then have fast incredible sex, I don't think I can wait until after we eat."

He tells me, he kisses me and I kiss him back and we both moan, he runs his hands up my thighs and then my butt he groans when he discovers I don't have any underwear on. "Fuck I am not going to last long the first time." He says, I back him up until he sits back down on the couch. Then I straddle his legs, I unbutton his jeans and pull his zipper down, he lifts up enough to get his jeans down a little bit. His big dick is so hard and red at the tip with pre come running out, I lean down and lick it off and put just the head of his dick in my mouth, his hips arch up "Arabella fuck you are going to make me come right now if you do that again, I probably won't even get all the way inside of you before I blow my load." He tells me, I run the head of his dick through my wetness and then I sink down onto his big dick. "Maverick fuck you feel so good I am coming," I cry out, he grabs my hips and slams up into me then he is moaning and saying my name, I was so turned on and his big dick hit just the right spot, we both are breathing hard, I get up off of him "Wait I am not done with you yet." He says with a sexy smile, he takes my dress off and he puts a blanket down on the floor. He lays me down on the blanket,

He starts kissing me and works his way down taking my nipples in his mouth, then he is running his tongue up my clit and his fingers inside of me pushing our come back inside I arch my hips and moan, "Maverick I want to taste you." I tell him, he gets up and gets on his knees putting his dick on my lips, I lick the head and then take all of his dick into my mouth until he is hitting my throat, "Arabella fuck I love your mouth, I love everything about you." He says, he thrusts his hips making him go deeper into my throat, I don't think he realizes what he just said, he pulls out of my mouth, then he is over me again, he puts a couple of pillows under my butt . Then he is slowly entering inside of me. We both moan it feels so good he is going so deep, he moves faster and I move my hips he keeps hitting my sweet spot, he leans down and takes my nipple in his mouth and sucks hard, I can feel it starting I just run my finger across my clit one time, it's so sensitive and with Maverick sucking on my nipple, I do it again and I come so hard, I cry out and squeeze Maverick's dick "Fuck I can feel your come running out that is so hot." He says, then he is crying out and saying my name.

He pulls out of me, and lays down next to me, and pulls me into his arms, "I love you Arabella, those six months were torture having to wait, I know I should have told you what was happening, I was afraid if I did that I would want you and give In and the marriage had to seam real." Maverick tells me, I hug and kiss him. "I love you too and I want you to move in and be a part of our relationship. I say, he kisses me and he makes love to me again. We finally get a shower and some food, then we go back to the bedroom and I lose count of the orgasms that I have. The next morning everyone is back home and having breakfast together. "So are you going to be my dad too?" Lydia asks Maverick, he laughs "Yes I am are you okay with it?" He asks her, Lydia smiles "Yes I am I mean how many girls can say she has five dad's, and I want you to train me just like you did mom." She says excitedly I look at Victor to see what he thinks of this," I think that's a great idea that way we know you can take care of yourself." Victor says, "Okay go get ready Lydia it's time for study group." Colby says, " Okay dad," Lydia says, I see how happy he is that Lydia calls him and the other guys dad. At first I didn't know what Victor thought about it, he said it doesn't bother him, he's just happy we are a family and Lydia has all of us. I look at everyone and see how happy we are, I know we are going to be together forever a very long time.