Just so you know (updated)

" Son Goku." Prince Kaname stood up from his spot at the table "Would you join me for a walk?"

" Uhh yeah sure." He was in the middle of eating his birthday cake but decided to not say 'no' to the future Dragon Emperor.

" Would you like me to join you, my love?" Midori-ko asks Kaname.

Goku's eye twitched, he'd only felt jealously briefly when he'd first met Krillin. But Goku recognized the burning nauseous gut feeling.
Goku had to find some way Midori-ko didn't have to end up with Prince Kaname.
If he could kill King Piccolo than he could get her out of marrying Prince Kaname.

" Definitely not." Prince Kaname rolls his eyes at Midori-ko's before heading towards the door.

" You going to be okay?" Midori-ko asks Goku

" I'll be fine." Goku quickly patted her shoulder before catching up with Prince Kaname. "Prince Kaname wait up." Goku jogged up to him

Prince Kaname was easily another very tall Dragon, Prince Kaname of course was wearing a beautifully put together kimono and his pin straight black hair combed perfectly plus he did smell nice. But Kaname's personality was sour.

" Forgive me Son Goku I had to get away from her

" Forgive me Son Goku I had to get away from her." Prince Kaname sighs walking down the hall

" Oh?"

" Midori-ko is quite boring." Prince Kaname exhales

" Midori-ko is one of my best friends and I think she's wonderful." Goku tried not to snap but it just came out that way.

" I bet you do." Prince Kaname chuckles

" What?"

" Just follow me Son Goku." Prince Kaname smirks at him.

Goku followed Prince Kaname out to the hedge maze.
In the middle of the hedge maze was a small rose garden and a fountain that had decorative stone furniture.

Prince Kaname instead of sitting on the stone chair sits on the edge of the fountain

" Son Goku." Prince Kaname looks up at Goku