Part 1

You came to on soft surface. It was warm, almost inviting. That is, until you opened your eyes. That's when you saw it. There were tentacles up above you. You tried to get up, to at least move, but there was something stopping you. Something in your mind. 

You can't resist.

"Who are-" you were quickly interrupted by a tentacle being shoved in your mouth. 

Sorry I have to resort to this. I thought you were going to corporate based on the fantasies you imagine yourself in. 

You felt the blood rushing to your cheeks, and somewhere else. It was right. You had often imagined being used as a sperm bank and being taken by whatever creature desired you. This was what you wanted. It's what you've wanted for a while.

Then the tentacle went deep into your throat. You gagged, but strangely the sensation went away. The tentacle felt like it was always supposed to be there. Then It released a liquid into your stomach that quickly changed your body. Your erection got even harder and you moaned and whined hoping it would fuck you. 

The tentacle in your mouth was still releasing the liquid, but at a much slower rate. Somehow, you were still able to breathe despite the intrusion. Another tentacle started to play with your cock. Rubbing its slime on the tip and ever so slightly moving in around. Suddenly, the tentacle from your mouth withdrew.

If you want me to fuck you, your going to have to beg. 

You whined. "I want you to fuck me." You muttered shyly. 

I don't think I heard anything. 

"Please." You moaned desperately.

Still not hearing what I want.

My"Please dear God fuck me!" You yelled.

That was all it took. Another tentacle with a hole eagerly moved towards your cock. It slowly pushed itself over your cock and began to suck. It felt like the tightest ass or pussy you had ever been in. The way it hugged every part of you made you feel like you were in heaven. Countless moans and whimpers escaped you as it perfectly sucked around you.  Another tentacle started to move towards your ass. It slowly entered then withdrew. Slowly stretching your hole to drive you to ecstasy. 

You felt your release slowly building up as the tentacles fucked you. Every suck, every pump into your ass drove you further to the edge. Then a tentacle caressed your nipple, driving you over the edge. You grunted, moaned, and whined in pure ecstasy. Taking heavy breaths you started to relax thinking it was over. You were wrong. The tentacles kept on going.

You didn't think I would stop at just one did you? No! I still need to fill you with my clutch.

"Your clutch?" You asked nervously. 

Yes of course! I brought you down here so you could give birth to my clutch. Oh dear, you're nervous aren't you.

A tentacle slowly entered your mouth and pumped you full of that liquid again, turning your gear into arousal.

That's better. You're a very good boy. Now, you're going to take my clutch inside your ass aren't you? Moan if you want to be filled with my eggs.

You moan as loud as you can.

That's a very good boy. 

The tentacle shoved deep into your ass and then stopped. Then a large egg pushed into your ass very slowly. It traveled all the way up, hitting you in just the right places. The voice laughed.

If you're already a mess after one egg, I can't imagine how adorable you'll be after all of them.

Then, the tentacles sucking your cock went even faster. The combination of everything had you whimpering. You couldn't manage to say a word as you kept cumming and cumming and cumming. 

Aww how adorable. Don't worry my pet. I'll take excellent care of you. I would never ever let anything bad happen to you.

Then the final egg joined the rest. It was the largest of them all. The tentacles started petting your belly, which had swollen up quite a bit.

You look so good with my clutch. I'm going to keep you and fill you up like this forever.

Then, you blacked out.