12 end

return
When the villain Mozun becomes a heartthrob [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 65

    As the waiter pushed open the door, the originally noisy venue fell into silence.

    Shu Jiuyuan glanced at Ling Yutang who was sitting among a group of male players and was surrounded by stars. He curled his lips towards her, nodded slightly, and then pulled Qi Rugu towards Lu Zhanyun's direction.

    Lu Zhanyun hurriedly pushed away his brother, who was still in the shock of beauty, and moved out a few seats for Shu Jiuyuan to sit.

    As soon as Shu Jiuyuan sat down, Mo Beihan stood up abruptly and wanted to walk towards him, but was fixed by Qi Rugu's eyes. He hesitated for a while, and sat down again sweating profusely.

    At this time, the Tianxing spider next to him woke up, but his eyes were still staring in Shu Jiuyuan's direction, "Boss, do you know him? Who is that?

    " north cold.

    Mo Beihan's Adam's apple moved up and down, he recognized Qi Rugu, he only had a glimpse of the young man next to him, but he didn't know his name.

    Just as he was struggling with how to explain the identity of the boy, he heard an exclamation not far away.

    "Wow! You are the same!"

    The exclamation was not too loud, but it was clearly heard by everyone present.

    All of a sudden, everyone on the stage was excited, and even the host ignored him when he came on stage, and they all paid attention to Shu Jiuyuan.

    Ling Yutang was even more startled by the sound and jumped up. She stared at the beautiful young man who was surrounded by everyone talking and laughing.

    Impossible, how could he be the same?

    Isn't the same thing a dead fat man covered in fat? How could it look like this?

    False, it must be false!

    He is definitely not the same, he was played by someone else!

    Ling Yutang's mind was running fast, and she quickly confirmed her guess.

    After all, this face cannot be corrected by plastic surgery.

    He can only find someone to pretend!

    She must expose him!

    Out of the corner of Shu Jiuyuan's eyes, he caught sight of Ling Yutang's unpredictable changes, and finally returned to a calm expression, with his brows slightly raised.

    "Brother Yili, are you really brother Yili?" Gu Xueqiao asked cautiously.

    Shu Jiuyuan replied, "Yes."

    "Wow! You're so pretty!" Gu Xueqiao exclaimed, "You're much prettier than in the game!"

    Everyone around: "..." Isn't it just so much prettier? Just one day at a time, okay? If this face is put on the original face, where are the female players on the beauty list?

    "Before I saw someone on the forum say you were ugly, but when I got angry, I quarreled with them, and then I was banned." Gu Xueqiao said aggrievedly.

    After this reminder, everyone suddenly remembered that the instigator who said they were all ugly was also at the scene, and they all looked in Ling Yutang's direction.

When the villain Mozun becomes a heartthrob [Quick time travel]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara