Chap. 1

"Emalynn! Your turn to fight Annabeth!" Luke yells.

"I'd rather not but thank you."

"Come on Em! I won't kill you." Annabeth says.

"We already know you will win." I state, I didn't want to fight her. I always lose.

"Yeah, but we can see how long you last."

I stalled a while longer before Chiron.

"Everybody, soldiers, heros! Gather around." Chiron says.

Once we all get gathered he spoke again.

"I would like to introduce a new camper, Percy Jackson!"

For the first time I noticed the boy beside him. He had dark hair and blue-green eyes. He was super cute. I look over and see Annabeth checking him out too. Great.

"Uh, hi." Percy says.

"He will be trainning with us."

"He can be on our team!" Luke yells.

I was blue as well as Luke. Annabeth is red and she always goes after me. She loves beating me at everything.

"Do you have a helmet?" Luke asks Percy.

"Um, no."

"Chiron, still have your wheelchair, the kids gonna need it." Luke says joking trying to scare him, which worked. "I'm kidding, geez, you're just like Emalynn."

Everyone turned and looked at me. I looked down.

"Let's start!" Chiron says.

I start walking behind everyone and Percy waits for me. He walks next to me.

"Why do they all make fun of you?"

"I'm daughter of Artemis and I can't even shoot a bow."

"Oh... I don't know who my father is."

"You will, soon. If you're staying...." I trail off. I hope he stays. He is the only person who is nice to me.

"Go!" The others shout. I guess we're started.

We all charged and for once I was actually doing well. I beat everyone who charged me.

I was all alone when Luke ran up to me telling me that Percy had gotten to the flag. We ran to the creek and saw Percy and Annabeth dueling. And he was winning! No wounds at all!

We all stood in amazement as Percy grabs her sword and points it at her, traping her. He had won.

"Wooow!" We all yell, well the blue team.

"Go, Percy!" I yell.

We all celebrated then went to get ready for the campfire. It was going to be a good one.