Chapter 3 - The end

"MHgh" Sofie let out. silently "Oh, fuh- uhm i mean.." - It felt so good, but she needed to focus and therefor she looked at her papers. Even going as far to picking up her pen to look like she was taking notes, to whatever the teacher was saying. Just secounds ago she was fully aware of what was going on, but now? Everything from her sight to the noices around her seemed blurry. "Mghhh-" Sofie sighed. What was she doing? All she knew was, that this wasnt gonna end well. Malthe was now using two fingers to cirkle around her clit, slow and firm... Then after some time increasing the speed slowly. "Uh," Sofie said, tryning to move his hand. It was gettting quite intense....Sofie could even feel herself getting wet. Unfortunally, she wasnt the only one why had noticed, cuz Malthe stopped- looked at her, smiled and quitely said: "That was really easy huh."

To stunned to speak, Sofie quickly glansed at him, blushing and then returning her "focus" or atleast her eyes at the whiteboard. "mhm, u dont say," She said under her breath. Already feeling it itching, from the sudden lost of touch. Her now wet panties were getting cold. Urgh fuck, she thought. Im not gonna beg him. The return to the lecture, was the thing to do. Eventho what Malthe had done was way more exiting. She hated admit stuff like this, but oh well. Since Sofie had read the powerpoint, the teacher was prestenting, on before hand - it was easy to catch up. Easy to answer. All so easy that she was getting bored. Now why did he stop? She glansed at him, seeing him licking his fingers while maintain eyecontact. Holy, she thought turning her head away from him. Her insides turing into thousand of butterflies. Okay, calm - she told herself looking at the bland papers. In the 1800 hundered there was this rich and crazy man....

Sneaking up on her, Malthe wispered: "Maybe u should ask a question. Mhm?" Sofie didn't answer him, feeling shy. "Come on Sofie, I know u can. " he lured...Putting his hand on her thighs...Trailing down, meeting something damped. "why?" she asked under her breath.... "why?".. She had a feeling of what would happen if she didn't - With his hand on her sex, going up and down he said- "Well i will simply just stop..." He continued to touch her, "Mhm, oh so u do like that, huh? Sofie u are gonna get in trouble... U want that?" He asked. Being very close to her ear. Sofie was so tense, everything in her little body was filled with oxcytocin and feeling very heated. ...but since Sofie sat still and didn't answer him, he stopped.