a breath away

You have to lose something in order to gain something. Jimin was losing his love in order to feel his love. It was only fair.

There was nothing dramatic. There was nothing to be dramatic about after all they were adults and there shouldn't be anything that can't be solved between two mature adults if it's talked about in a calm manner.

" Are you sure? "

Jimin wasn't able to keep eye contact anymore he looked down and nodded obidently. He wasn't sure what he was feeling at that moment only knew it was something very heavy.

Taehyung closed his laptop and walked infront of him and engulfed him into a warm embrace.

So warm and comfortable.

Jimin had always wondered what it will be like in Taehyung's arms. Now he finally had an answer to that it was warm and comfortable. He wished he could stay there forever but he had to fill all his forever in just one night. But it was a fair trade he won't be greedy.

Taehyung placed a hand under Jimin's chin and lifted up forcing him to make eye contact. There in jimin's eyes he discovered twinkling tears about to brust out. Taehyung didn't know why but he felt a pang in his heart he wanted to wipe all Jimin's tears away. So he bend down and planted a tiny kiss on both of Jimin's eyelids one after another.

The tears that had been dammed by nothing but the strong will power finally released. Wet eyelashes looked up to see his beloved who was just a breath away so close but yet an impossible distance to cross. If Taehyung really loved him he would have complained now 'Taetae why did you ignore me all this time don't you know I don't like it' but alas he doesn't want to play games anymore.

Taehyung didn't like the way he felt when Jimin looked at him with those eyes. It felt like the tears were blaming him and calling him names.

"Please don't cry."

"No it's alright they are happy tears... please don't hold back I want it."

So he did....
He didn't hold back anymore and captured those plum lips. It would be a lie if Taehyung said he was never tempted by those thick plum lips but that was all it was a temptation and he knew very well how to ingore it.

The kiss at first was slow and unsure but soon it was filled with desire and lust. Taehyung lead Jimin to the bed which was only a few steps away and slipped on it. Jimin was under Taehyung, their breath were heavy and lips coated with saliva. They continued the kiss which was becoming sloppier by the second. Taehyung slipped his hand under Jimin's shirt and knead his waist which got a better response from Jimin then he had expected. Jimin's desparate moans were muffled by Taehyungs mouth as he continued to explore the other's skin.

Jimin shaky hands made their way to Taehyung's hair and he grabbed a handful instinctively which seemed to fuel something in Taehyung.

Taehyung broke the kiss and took off his shirt and he did the same to Jimin, both of their upper bodies on display.

Taehyung knew jimin was skinny but he didn't know it was this bad. He could count every rib on Jimin's body. Sometimes started to stir in his heart. When he married Jimin he was sure he wasn't like this on the contrary Jimin was actually a little chubby. Was it because of him?

Jimin saw Taehyung staring at his bare body and the gaze wasn't the one filled with desire it was filled with something else. Jimin knew he was ugly but Just for tonight he didn't want to feel like it, he just wants to be loved so he pulled Taehyung and hugged him tight.

"Please Taehyung I just want to be loved tonight I promise I won't show you my face anymore unless it's absolutely necessary. Please just love me for tonight."

Jimin wispered into Taehyung's ears and Taehyung could feel his heart clenching more and more. What had he done? Was he wrong all along?

Taehyung planted light kisses on his neck trying to convey a message that he is too afraid to say out loud. He kissed every inch of Jimin's skin and for some reason it felt like he was really worshipping every inch of his it.

Jimin liked it he was very happy even if it was momentary warmth of a fire he was more than willingly to burn like a moth. He was prepared, he knew he couldn't do anything to escape the flames so he didn't try to escape. He embraced it with all his heart and let the flames burn him as he shone bright. Even if it's only for a night he could feel the warmth and it was enough.