#1

March • 28
8:47pm , New York

March • 28 8:47pm , New York

✩ ✩ ✩

I rolled over in bed trying to find the long side of the cover before I quickly got irritated and stood up and fixed the cover myself.Everything was blowing me bro word.Then I hear banging on my door and already know who it is.

"Irieeee let your big brother innn" he was talking like he was in one of them buba100x videos.

"Nah bro word what do you want."I said and you could hear that I was already irritated by the tone of my voice.

"Let me innnn I got chiptoleeeee"he said trying not to laugh while he was still dragging his words out.

My eyes never lit up so fast and I swung my door open.Chipotle's my favorite food and you'll never catch me saying no to any chipotle.

"Word to you just made my day bro"I said laughing cause I was just irritated.

"Na bro you're bipolarrrrr"he said sitting on my bed giving me my bowl and opening his.

"bro you getting me mad tight all over again stop talking like that bro." I said opening the metal lid off my chipotle bowl grabbing my fork out the brown bag.

"is irie da trend madddd" he said laughing at this stupid ass nickname he gave me.

"Word to moms bro stop acting like I'm your son"I said staring him up and down while eating my chipotle.

"You got it I guess , the crew coming over tonight.Let Jenn sleep in your room for me."he said clueless.

The thing none of them know , I got a thing for Jenn.I don't know every time she come over she just look so good not even gone lie bro.

"Ard whatever that's coo w me" I said stuffing the food into my mouth.I was okay with it because this wasn't the first time she came over and cooled it with us.

"This ain't no lil gay love story don't be trying to hit on my friend hit on the other dykes down here bro word to."he said knowing I like masculine females,in general I just like females.

"Bro word to your mad bugging ima talk to who i feel like." I said laughing him out cause he's the biggest joke,acting like he control me or some.

"I'm dead ass bro don't be in here getting your fishy ass coochie ate irie"He said making me laugh even harder.

"Fishy ??"I laughed so hard bro cause word he's fucking hilarious.

"Ard you laughing to hard it's not that funny bro."he said mugging me.

"Shut your bitch ass up."I said laughing still,my stomach was starting to burn.

Jeremiah phone lit up and I assumed they was here.I closed my chipotle and put it on my dresser.