96. Pre-season

Chapter 327

The Reverse God scowled, " Bai Liu is in the game pool, do you want to go over to him?"

Spades looked at the Reverse God, "What do you want me to do with Bai Liu?"

The Reverse God hemmed and hawed, " Bai Liu had auctioned off the game pool and wanted to ask if he could let us use some of it, not for free of course, our side was willing to pay the rent."

"Don't you think that we have a good relationship with Bai Liu, can you talk about it?" The God of Reverse was a good sport.

Spades slowly straightened his back, nodded approvingly, stood up and said without expression, "I'll take you to ask then."

Liao Ke the onlooker: "......"

Spades, what a great way to fool around.

Outside the game pool, the Reverse God looked at the sign outside [Do not enter unless you are a member of the circus], scratched his head and took a tentative step inside.

The alarm bell immediately went off.

Bai Liu strolls calmly from the pool, followed by Tang Erda who is packing his gun.

It took a while before Mu Sicheng, with a bruised nose, Muke, with a bloody mouth, and Liu Jiayi, who looked better but had a clear contusion on his face, managed to crawl out of the pool on their hands and knees.

Mu Sicheng slumped to the ground and spat out a mouthful of blood, cursing in disbelief: "Bai Liu, you bastard, son of turtle! it was just training, but you're too hard and cruel to start!"

Muke sat upright with his sword, panting heavily, his lips trembling, unable to speak.

Liu Jiayi, who was in a slightly better position, also fell to the ground in a big pose as soon as he logged out and took a deep breath, choking and coughing before saying, "Bai Liu, I really thought you were going to kill us for the team."

"Not really." Bai Liu smiled, "I just think you can't even stand this level. It's better to die in my hands than to die in the league."

Mu Sicheng was furious and pointed at Bai Liu like a tattletale to Liu Jiayi, "I said in the game that Bai Liu might want to kill us, and look, he admitted it!"

"Where are you going to find a better crew when we're dead!"

Bai Liu looks up at the entrance to the play pool.

Mu Sicheng subconsciously follows Bai Liu's gaze to where the awkward Reverse God and Spades, who is staring at Bai Liu, are standing at the entrance to the game pool.

"What's the killer sequence doing here?" Mu Sicheng stood up alertly and stepped in front of Bai Liu, "Hey, we rented the play pool for the day, can't you see the words "No Stray Circus Members Allowed"?"

Bai Liu took a step forward and looked at the Reverse God, "What can I do for you?"

The Reverse God scratched his face and looked away rather embarrassed, "It's a bit shameful to say, but Bai Liu, can we borrow the game pool your team rents?"

"Of course it's not free!" Seeing the wandering circus people looking over with unkind eyes, the Reverse God hurriedly waved his hand, "We pay, make a price!"

Bai Liu pondered for a moment, "Yes."

Mu Sicheng raised his voice in shock: "Bai Liu!"

Bai Liu smiled and looked at the Reverse God, "But it's not just money, I need something else too."

The Reverse God was alerted, "What?"

Bai Liu smiles: "Some information I've been using recently."

With a start, the Reverse God asked rhetorically, seemingly with understanding, "Of the Mad Lamb and Russell Cemetery, is it?"