《・The Furry Fellows & Ladies・》

"WAIT LUFFY NO!-"

Everyone yelled in panic, Luffy accidentally messed with the wrong person this time. Now a huge blue-ish purple portal opened up in the sky, making it seem like it was revealing a different world on the other side of theirs. Sucking in oddly specific people around it, everybody stopped in their tracks out of fear. That was until Nami yelled saying,

          "EVERYONE TAKE COVER!-"

She said with a horrified face, until she too, was sucked inside the mysterious portal leading to another realm.

Meanwhile With You

As rain-droplets fall onto your umbrella while walking, you faintly hear little meows coming from an alleyway near you. You turned your head in shock, thinking to thyself,

          'Why on Earth would anyone leave a few kittens in an alleyway while it's raining!?.. How sad humanity is,'

You then walked over towards the alleyway to soon see at least 24 kittens that were soaking wet and practically shaking in your eyes, the little cats must've noticed you since all of their eyes were occupied by watching you like hawks. And talking about hawks, you saw how one of the kittens eyes were of that of a hawks. How strangely particular considering the metaphor you made about them watching you, but nevertheless. You gladly took this chance of them noticing you by walking to them saying softly,

          "Well hello there little ones, where's your momma? Oh you must be freezing, you poor things."

One of the cats that had a strange fur pattern that resembled swirling eyebrows ran to you immediately after you spoke,

          "Well aren't you an extroverted.. Fellow? I'm guessing,"

You said while grabbing the kitten and looking to see what gender they were, now figuring out that it was a male you noticed how quick he started to purr when you held him. You gently patted him on the head while searching for a box that would (thankfully)  be dry, you soon saw one clinging onto a building's wall. So you grabbed it, and sat the kitten inside of it so it wouldn't be able to jump out and run away. You then faced to look at the other tiny cats, noticing how some were very skeptical of you with their tails a little fluffed out.

But that staring was cut off when another little kitten ran beside you, having its fur looked mixed with a black to orangey yellow pattern on its head. It made it look like he was wearing a hat, how humorous. You then went to grab them and put them in the box as well as with the other cat, you then got up and walked towards three specific kittens that caught your attention. One was fully orange with white tipped back feet, while another had a weird tan-like color with a black color patterned coming from their head to their neck like hair.

And the third one was mostly tan colored too with a blackish grey pattern on their bottom which made it look like it resembled underwear, the orange cat and the cat that looked like it had hair looked terrified of you. Meanwhile the cat that had a underwear looking fur pattern stood in-front of both of them looking mad, while having its claws out too. You payed no mind to it and put out one of your fist to the kittens face to try and calm it down so it can know your scent, the cat was hesitant but took this gesture as a friendly one and put its claws away. You took this chance to soon grab all three of them and put them in the dry box as well,

'Okay, so 5 down. 19 to go,'

You said to yourself while searching for the less looking hostile kittens to grab, you then saw 4 kittens that looked calm enough to grab quickly. One was a strange looking color of, green? It must be from dumpster water probably, at least that's what you thought. There were 2 black ones as well, the only difference between them were that one looked like it had hawk eyes and the other that had blue eyes.

And finally the last of the 4 had a strange pinkish tint to its fur, hopefully someone didn't color dye it before you were here. But you walked over to them nonetheless and held your hand out just like you did to the kittens from before, the hawk eyed one seemed unimpressed while the blue eyed one head-rubbed your hand as a sign of reassurance. Meanwhile the green one was asleep while the pink one was awkwardly stepping away from you, you didn't mind though. So you went to grab the green one, the blue eyed one, and you tried grabbing the one that had hawk eyes but it growled and went to the box it's self to soon jump inside of it.

I guess they actually CAN jump in and out of the box, but hey at least they choose not to. Anyways, you then went to put the green one, and blue eyed one inside the box. And soon after you went to the pink tinted one and saw how skeptical it was towards you, you then went to put your hand out to it and say,

"Don't worry, I won't harm you little one."

You said with a smile, it seemed to calm the kitten down a bit considering the fact that it walked closer to you and gave a slow blinking look in its eyes to you. You got the memo and grabbed them gently while putting them in the box, you looked again to where the other cats were.

          'Okay so the swirling eyebrow cat, hat cat, orange cat, hair cat, the cat with the weird underwear pattern, green cat, pink cat, hawk cat, blue eyed cat, that makes a total of nine right? So now there's only like, 15 left then? Alright then, let's get to it. The rain is getting a little worse,'

You then went to look at the rest, you were correct. 15 in total left, there was a reddish colored cat that had a missing leg, a cat that had a scar across their face, another that had a scar but having it across its mouth, a yellowish one that had a scar on their right eye, one that was a mix of a light grey and dark grey color, a blue colored one, a fully blonde one, one that had weird color marks on its face, one that had a giraffe patterned body but with a normal blondish head, another one having a pattern on its face making it look like it's wearing sun glasses, another blonde one with a resting bitch face, another black colored grey one with a resting bitch face as well, another one with a grey and black fur pattern but instead there's a grey body and black head, another one that was red but it was also black colored, and lastly a black and orange patterned one.

Jeez, there were A LOT of them. You went to grab the 2 red colored ones, the one with a missing limb gladly let you hold them, but the one with a mixture of red and black tried biting you but you were wearing a clothing piece that had long sleeves luckily. So you just put them in the box as quickly as you could so you can grab the others,

End Of Chapter 1