《・Tolerance・》

As you walked back into your room with bandaged arms you heard the cries of the kittens inside the box, you felt bad and decided to speak in a comforting manner to them while saying,

"Hey, hey, calm down. Alright? It'll be fine,~ I'm not gonna hurt you little ones!"

"I just wanna check what you are,"

You said while walking over to the box, practically hovering over it. As you looked down inside the box you saw that some of them looked either sad, pissed, or hungry? More or less it was the black and orange cat, and black with hat patterned cat.

"Oh yeah, I haven't fed you guys yet huh? Well if we do this quickly I'll buy some tuna for you instead of regular cat food!~"

They continued meowing.

          "Okay! Okay! Calm down, this'll just take a moment okay?"

You said while reaching down to grab a kitten, it was the hawk eyed kitten. And it seemed pissed. It growled, but it never brought it claws out though. So lucky you, you later found out that it was a male.

You then put him down outside the box, you then thought that if you grabbed multiple cats at a time it would be quicker and quieter since their meowing is starting to get on your nerves. So you grabbed the green, pink, and blue cats.

          "All male..? Are there any female ones?"

You whispered while setting the three colorful cats down, you then grabbed the next batch of cats. You grabbed four cats this time, the blue eyed one, the orange one with white back feet tips, the one that was tan and looked like it had hair, and the one with the strange underwear fur pattern on its bottom.

          "Okay, 2 females. And 2 males,"

You then grabbed another pair of 4 cats, the black and orange one, the blonde one with a resting bitch face, the one with weird markings on its face, and lastly the fully blonde one.

"All male,"

You said while putting the four of them down, the black and orange one looked like it's soul left it's body. Meanwhile the blonde one with a resting bitch face was just frozen in shock, the one with weird markings on its face look shy, while the fully blonde one was hissing at you. You bet if it could speak english it'd probably be yelling profanity at you, but you just went to grab another 4 kittens to hurry it up. You grabbed the one that had a scar across its face, the one with a scar across its mouth, the one that was tan and it looked like it had hair, and the tan one that looked like it was wearing underwear.

"All male, again.. You know it's starting to get to a concerning point of how most of you are male, you know that?"

You said while setting them all down, the one with a scar across its face looked unimpressed. While the one with hair, and the one with underwear, both looked scared and embarrassed. Meanwhile the one with a scar across its mouth looked dumbfounded, it was kind of funny honestly. But after you were done with your little laugh you went to grab another 4, this time you grabbed the one that looked like it had sunglasses, the dark and light grey one, the black and grey one that had a resting bitch face, and the red and black one.

The dark and light grey one looked pissed like the black and red one, meanwhile the one that looked like it had sunglasses looked uneasy but tried acting calm, and the black and grey one with a resting bitch face looked embarrassed even though you haven't even checked them yet. So when you did their reactions got even worse, you eventually found out that they were all male, they were all mad after you checked them but you didn't have time for it so you just sat them down while not even acknowledging their existence. You then looked in the box to find the last 2 kittens inside, the giraffe body patterned one, and the one with a grey head and black body, they looked rather calm and embarrassed then mad and scared like most of the others. You just smiled at this, you then reached your hand out to grab them both.