𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕            𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥                𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦

______________________________

it's now lunch and me miyah and jaden are sitting in a table in the cafeteria with our lunch. we're really just getting to know each other and jadens kinda cool.

"so where do you think we should go ? " miyah asks

"umm to the movies ? " jaden asks

"i was thinking maybe we should get something to eat for dinner or breakfast. " i said.

we kept suggesting things and jaden ended up going on instagram scrolling through her feed, after a while she seen a post about a party this saturday and we agreed on going there.
_______________________________
𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕           𝐜𝐚𝐫                   𝟔:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦

it's saturday and we're on our way to the party mom didn't really think we should go but she let us go anyway.

we paid and got in, it was packed and more there was more niggas then bitches. i was wearing shorts and a cropped top and miyah was wearing that too, we decided to match tonight, we were just waiting for jaden.

"it's so loud in here " miyah looks over at me and says.

"ikr" i say then my song plays through the speakers..

me and miyah get hyped and go to where the bitches was twerking and we joined in.

i feel a nigga behind me and other people grabbing and smacking it. i start to see a flash coming up from above meaning someone was recording me but i didn't care.

after getting a little tired me and miyah sat down laughing and trying to catch our breath at the same time.

"did you see all them niggas on your ass ?! " miyah asked smiling

" no ! i couldn't even see i just felt them up on me and seen a little flash " i said catching my breath.

"heyy yalll ! " someone said

i turned around and it was jaden.

"hiii jadenbaeee ! " i said back with a big smile while she hugged us

"did you see us out there ? " i asked

"yes, yall us eating them hoes uppp ! " she said giggling

that's when another one of my faves played..

me, jaden and, miyah got up almost in sync and went into another crowd filled with girls twerking and all of us started throwing our shit backk.

i seen flash again and felt niggas behind it again, but kept twerking not caring.

"𝑾𝑯𝑶 𝑻𝑭 𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯 !? " i heard a voice say making me instantly stop trying to see what was going on.

i looked over and seen some girl yelling at miyah but a nigga was standing infront of her trying to calm her down.

the girl was yelling like she was trying to do something so i got walked in infront of miyah because no one finna fight my sister without going through me idcc.

"𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑹𝒀𝑵𝑵𝑨 𝑫𝑶 𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯 ?" i yell back and i feel the crowd getting bigger.

i looked over and saw jaden behind my back too like she was ready to do something to.

"𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨 𝑫𝑶 𝑰𝑺 𝑱𝑼𝑴𝑷 𝑴𝑬, 𝑳𝑬𝑴𝑴𝑬 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑴𝒀 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 ! she yelled walking into the crowd disappearing.

i looked over to miyah and asked her what happened.

"idkk i guess i was twerking on her man and she didn't like that but idgaf. " she said.

i could tell by her body language she was angry

"look at me. " i said and she did as told.

"nobody's gone touch you without having to go through me. " i said truthfully

i looked over seeing jaden wasn't behind there anymore, she probably went to get away from the drama or had to use the bathroom.

"𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑴 𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑺 𝑨𝑻 ? " the voice said again and we saw the girl walk through the crowd with a tall nigga who had to be in his late teens.

"𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑺 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 ! " she said pointing towards me and the brother grabbed his strap pulling out a gun.

i grabbed miyah's hand and started running the opposite way i still didn't see jaden but i hope she'll be okay.

gun shots went off and people started screaming and running everywhere...
_______________________________
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 & 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 ?