chapter 11

there she was, standing outside of the two story house

there she was, standing outside of the two story house. avery muttered many curse words under her breath, still questioning how she got here.

she reached to ring the doorbell and the door swung open, like if somebody was anxiously waiting for her.

there he was. his 5'8 figure was standing there with a soft smile on his face. he was wearing grey joggers and a compression shirt which hugged the creases of his abdomen. she looked at him everywhere, admiring him even more.

"hi avery. glad you made it here safe." he broke the silence as he put his hand under her chin, lifting it up, causing their gaze to be on eachother.

"hi loverboy." avery simply said, matching gavi's smile.

suddenly, a voice from afar boomed loudly. "is that avery??" avery recognized the voice, the voice belonging to pedri gonzález.

he pushed gavi out of the way, immediately scooping avery off of the ground, hugging her till her ribs break. "pedri you are going to kill me! please let me down before you break me."

pedri chuckled and put her down, "im so glad that i get to actually see you. come inside! sorry for gavi's manners, he was a bit to stunned by you." he said as he winked. avery noticed gavi's jaw clench immediately as he saw his bestfriend purposely flirt.

pedri ran along while avery slowly followed, "don't get so jealous lover boy." she whispered as she walked passed gavi.

he looked at her, loosening his jaw and putting a soft smirk on his face, "you don't have to worry about me. i know you wouldn't be obsessed with him like how you are obsessed with me." he followed.

avery deadpanned and pushed him slightly, but enough for him to lose his balance.

"AVERY!!!!!!!!" the girl jumped and yelped when she heard alejandro call for her. "¡oh my perdóname para asustarte!" (oh my forgive me for scaring you!)

"it's okay ale. but ALE!!" she imitated.

 but ALE!!" she imitated