bodily fluids

Armes pov

shits gone down hill

Lila has been bawling her eyes since she woken up because Lorenzo isnt home and this is the first time Hes hasn't been here to cuddle with her and make her breakfast I've called him a million times he hasn't answered them at all.

he can't still be having sex he has horrible stamina ... but anyways Shes refusing to eat anything I'm about to start crying myself honestly cause what else do i do she won't eat she won't go back to sleep and all she wants to do is cry.

so fuck it Ima cry to

for about an hour me and lila did some sibling bonding crying together ocasionally hitting each other

around 12 mr iforgotihadafamily walks in smiling while me and lila sat crying and he looked at us and rushed over asking what was wrong.

sorry let me rephrase that he asked LILA what was wrong ....

"you weren't here to cuddle me and make breakfast" she says hiccupping and i could tell he felt guilty.

"im sorry princess" he says rubbing her back

now i feel horrible.

he went out doing stuff a twenty-year-old should be doing and he has to come home to crying.

he sat down on the couch and sat lila on his lap so she could look at him

"ill never do it again princess" he said, and she nodded and put her head in his neck which had HICKEYS on i have never snatched Lila away from someone so fast.

she did a little whining, but she put her head in my neck and went back to sleep.

"go take a fucking shower" i say and he rolls his eyes.

"i took one at her house" he says and i shake my head.

"if you have sex in the shower it doesn't count as a shower and those hickeys are fresh, go wash your hands i don't want sex juices on her she could get pink eye or something" i say and he starts laughing like the bitch he is and i walk around the table to avoid him and his body juices so i could go put Lila down.

i walked back down to see atlas and Alex all talking to Lorenzo probably about his exchange of bodily fluids with that girl.

"You use protection" i ask and he looks at me rolling his eyes

"Ok walking std do what you want to do" i say shrugging my shoulders.

if he wants to have a disease then go ahead

"i used protection, do YOU use protection" he asks and im trying to figure why Hes all up in MY business.

"of course i do not that its any of your business" i say and he laughs.

"your in MY business" he says in a duh tone.

"yea cause that's my job , was it good?" i ask and he just stares at me.

"get the fuck out of my face Armes before i kick you out" he says and i roll my eyes.

"what positions did you two do" i say raising my eyebrows repeatedly.

alex and atlas also become invested with this new questions that been asked because what kind of brothers would be if we didnt make him uncomfortable

"non of your business" he says making coffee

"definitely missionary" atlas says making me laugh

"na gotta be doggy style" alex says while lorenzo glares at him

"they were 69ing " i say and walk out of the room to check on lila 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

end of chapter